New holes are in!

Nathan Sexton

Hey WDGC,
  The new positions on #4 and #6 are in and ready for play. Thanks to Billy, Colin, Conner, Shawn, Jon, Karl, Dave, Everett and others we got everything cleared out and the pins went in for the first time this morning. I forgot to bring some paper and a marker out to make some signs for the teepads to alert golfers to the new positions. If you see this email and are heading out there today or tomorrow it would be great to get something taped to the tee sign so people get a rough idea where to throw.
  Hole #6 is a par 4, along with #18, so Adair is currently playing par 56. I think as more of these par 4's go in it will make us all feel better about ourselves if we recognize the par 4's and start talking about scores accordingly (53 would be a -3 not a -1). It is a little bit difficult to do given we are so accustomed to par 3 golf but we can make the change. Hope everyone enjoys the new challenges. Let me know what you think!
  Nate