Re: Another date change for WDGC invitational

Greg Johnson

Oops! Saturday April 6th, not Sunday the 7th.

Greg J

On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:12 AM, Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I was reminded tonight that I will be in Portland Friday April 12th for a Blazers game which rules out hosting a tournament the next morning so I need to make it Sat April 7th.

That means the event will come before the next club meeting.  Yikes I need potluck food commitments!

Work party Sat March 16th,
Debris removal hole 3 pin/4 tee
Basic stairs by #6 pin
#11 down hill alley thinning/clearing
#14/15 add stairs
Distribute bark chips as needed
Install teepad mats?

Please let me know what you are interested in helping with.

Greg J

On Mar 4, 2013, at 8:58 AM, "Jay & Toni" <hexagon@...> wrote:

Agenda WDGC Monthly Meeting
Monday, March 4th, 2013 - 6 PM Woodstocks Pizza backroom

Treasurer's Report

WDGC Invitational NEWS

Disc Czar
Update on the WASH

Willamette Greenskeeper
-Tee Signs

Adair Greenskeeper
-Teepads
-What about “The Brawl”?

Adair Doubles Report

Handicap Fanfare!!!

President's report
-Scheduling a memorial service for the Willamette Open or Announcing the new TD and Date?
-Corvallis Parks Agreement Update.
-Brief Meet with new Parks Supervisor Jude Geist, CPR Potted trees.
-BCNAPD Toolshed at Adair.

Additional items?
Adjourn at 7 PM