Great Turnout

Mike Storrs

We had a great turnout for our first AHL of 2013. The course was empty, there was little wind and we got the rounds in before pitch dark. Key won, Billy got 2nd, me third and Bailey 4th. That is right, Mike didn't Keybag. The highlight (or lowlight) for the group was a couple of 7's on hole 11 while Billy thumbered his upshot over the top for a tap in 3. That's right, Billy averaged almost 4 strokes less than everyone else on that hole. Thursday should be another beautiful day. You won't want to miss it.

Mike.