From: "Lee@..." <Lee@...>
Date: July 16, 2013 6:21:19 AM PDT
To: <lee@...>
Subject: Rotary Picnic Shelter Update July 15, 2013

Hello Rotary Shelter donors and friends!  I am excited to provide you this update on the Rotary Picnic Shelter at Willamette Park.

We are getting very close to completion.  The target date is August 15, 2013!!

Take a look at the link below for a visual tour of the most recent pictures from July 15.  It is amazing.  This week the roof is scheduled to go on.  In the next few weeks the flooring will be framed for concrete and the pavers.  Oh yes – the engraved pavers are completed and they look wonderful

http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?t=3038992&prt=10003&sk=29

We are very close to success.  If you have a moment – head down to Willamette Park to check it out.  I think you will love it!  Have a great week and watch for your next update.

Sincerely,

Lee Eckroth

Rotary Club of Greater Corvallis

541-760-4742/Lee@...