Re: History of Willamette Open

Greg Johnson

I have all the discs.  I had them on display at the townhouse along with many others until I tore that all down last week.  Heck I have 2 sets, with one still on the shop wall in Blodgett.

With 2 tourney locations May just opt for staging a picture, and maybe a display for the awards at Calapooia.

Greg J

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2013, at 12:46 PM, "Jay Sexton" <hexagon@...> wrote:

I like the idea. Printing cost would be low. I wonder if we could gather
one disc from each WO for a display of 15......
I can look through my pile and see what I have. Greg J. probably has all.
Maybe a large photo of them all would be less of a security issue that the
actual plastic on display. We could display it at both Tourney Centrals.

A list of winners could include Open, Womens, Advanced AM X 15 years.

Jay