Date   

Upcoming Event: WDGC Holiday Party 2019 - Sat, 11/23/2019 6:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC Holiday Party 2019

When: Saturday, 23 November 2019, 6:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Calapooia Brewing Company, 140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@... 5419907380

Description: Club members party time! We will have an indoor putting course with lots of prizes, a potluck dinner, frosty beverages provided by the club, and good friends and a good time!

Saturday, November 23 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Calapooia Brewing Company (140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321). We will have a private party in the warehouse.

It's only $10 to join the club and this is just one of a lot of perks of membership. Memberships available at party and are good through 2020! We have some great things coming up in 2020 including the Willamette Open moving back up to B-tier status! Join the club and start being a part of all the excitement!


Upcoming Event: WDGC Holiday Party 2019 - Sat, 11/23/2019 6:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC Holiday Party 2019

When: Saturday, 23 November 2019, 6:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Calapooia Brewing Company, 140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@... 5419907380

Description: Club members party time! We will have an indoor putting course with lots of prizes, a potluck dinner, frosty beverages provided by the club, and good friends and a good time!

Saturday, November 23 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Calapooia Brewing Company (140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321). We will have a private party in the warehouse.

It's only $10 to join the club and this is just one of a lot of perks of membership. Memberships available at party and are good through 2020! We have some great things coming up in 2020 including the Willamette Open moving back up to B-tier status! Join the club and start being a part of all the excitement!


Event: WDGC Holiday Party 2019 - Saturday, 23 November 2019 #cal-invite

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

WDGC Holiday Party 2019

When:
Saturday, 23 November 2019
6:00pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Calapooia Brewing Company, 140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@... 5419907380

Description:

Club members party time! We will have an indoor putting course with lots of prizes, a potluck dinner, frosty beverages provided by the club, and good friends and a good time!

Saturday, November 23 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Calapooia Brewing Company (140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321). We will have a private party in the warehouse.

It's only $10 to join the club and this is just one of a lot of perks of membership. Memberships available at party and are good through 2020! We have some great things coming up in 2020 including the Willamette Open moving back up to B-tier status! Join the club and start being a part of all the excitement!


Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/04/2019 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 4 November 2019, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

View Event

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.


Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/04/2019 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 4 November 2019, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

View Event

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.


Re: Adair hole changes

Richard Hervey
 

Rob,

I probably won't make it out on Saturday.  Here are my thoughts on hole changes.

My memory is that the county, for now, views the closure of the oaks area a seasonal closing, that only effects holes 14 - 17.  If so we can treat the alternate holes as a winter layout, much like Stewart Pond.  With that in mind, I suggest the following.

Use several favorite Festivus holes, namely:
1) The south to north island hole, between the road and the baseball field parking lot.  (This would probably entail getting the county to post no parking signs along the eastern side of that parking lot.  I'd bet they would be willing given that not games would be going on.)
2) Last year's Festivus hole that went westward from the pump house area north of the hole I just mentioned, to a bump out in the parking along the north edge.  Again temporarily closing parking that doesn't get much winter use would be in order.
3) A hole from the first base area of the baseball field back to somewhere interesting that would take one back toward 12's tee pad.  (I don't feel strongly about this one.  I'm just trying to get a short walkout between holes.)
4) Either last year's island hole from the back side of old #13 tee pad down across the path, or the temp hole that took us from said path up past the bathrooms.  From either of these the walkout back to current #13 would be fairly short.

Richard


On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:51 AM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello,

My apologies for missing the appointment to go over possible hole changes a couple weeks ago. I realize I'm not doing anyone any favors by losing a couple more weeks we could and should have used to move this project forward.

I will be out at Adair on Saturday from about noon until 2 PM, and then again on Sunday from 2 to 4 PM (about 2 PM, after the 10 AM random doubles).

This is the last chance and then it is time to get moving. I have a tournament to run next weekend on Saturday, but it will be full steam ahead at every opportunity other than that.

Come on out to the tournament. This is the one with free beer and no PDGA rules :-)

Rob



--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken


Re: club holiday party

Robert Voss
 

Hello again! Reminder for the party on the 23rd. So far I have one RSVP with a potluck item. Seems odd after the strong response I received to the idea of having a party!

We are having a putting course, some games and prizes, free beer, a potluck, and good times! And, no, you are not required to bring a potluck item :-)The only requirement is to be a club member, which costs only $10 for a year.

Rob



On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:38 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Apologies, I forgot the RSVP request...

Please RSVP by messaging Rob, either using link to message direct or find me on Facebook.

Rob






On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:36 PM Robert Voss via Groups.Io <robertvoss.wdgc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello!

The club is having a holiday-ish party this year! The party is scheduled for November 23 at 6 PM at Calapooia Brewing.


I wanted to have a holiday party and received some strong response to polling others about their interest. We wanted to find a place where we could have a combination of things including putting, alcohol, and a pot luck. Calapooia can offer us all of those things! Mark is selling as of December, so we needed to have the party before then in order to secure this location.


After discussing the ideas with Mark, what we decided is that the club party will be in the back so we do not need to follow the regulations for the restaurant. This will allow us to have a keg tapped to ourselves, provided by the club, of course, and free for attendees of age. It also allows us to have a potluck dinner. Please plan to bring a main dish, side dish, or dessert.


As well as the dinner and beverages, we will have an indoor putting course set up in the warehouse, Dustin and Zoe style if you're familiar with their putting league. There will be lots of prizes and lots of ways to win them, as well as some awards the president wants to give out.


This is a club members only event! If not a club member, then it will cost $10 to purchase a membership that is good through 2020, which also gets you into a private tournament on private property, along with discounts on club merchandise and guaranteed spots in all the club sponsored tournaments, and other perks along the way. Think about it like this, it is only $10 - basically a teeny tiny donation to the club that goes directly back into your local disc golf experience - that you are going to get back in value over the course of the year. As an example, I got all the club member non-PDGA fees covered for the President's Cup - that alone would have paid back your $10.


As always, please remember to not reply or reply all unless you mean to, or it responds to the group. Use the links at the end of the email to message me directly :-)



Warm regards, and we hope to see a lot of people there!


Rob



P.S. if you are a business owner or would just like to contribute to the party, please contact Rob to make a cash or material donation. Thank you!





Adair hole changes

Robert Voss
 

Hello,

My apologies for missing the appointment to go over possible hole changes a couple weeks ago. I realize I'm not doing anyone any favors by losing a couple more weeks we could and should have used to move this project forward.

I will be out at Adair on Saturday from about noon until 2 PM, and then again on Sunday from 2 to 4 PM (about 2 PM, after the 10 AM random doubles).

This is the last chance and then it is time to get moving. I have a tournament to run next weekend on Saturday, but it will be full steam ahead at every opportunity other than that.

Come on out to the tournament. This is the one with free beer and no PDGA rules :-)

Rob


Adair walkthrough cancelled

Robert Voss
 

The meeting at Adair to go through temp hole options is cancelled. I can't make it out there. Apologies.

Rob


Re: Adair temporary holes

Bryce Downey
 

The old long and not used basket on 14 may lead back toward the covered area going around the thick tree/shrub area toward the picnic tables. Then a hole beginning at the bathroom area, leading up toward the hill top nearing the tennis courts. (14 leading to some site nearing the picnic area, 15 leading back up towards the tennis courts and the edge of the open field to the west of 13). Then 18 to its short placement or one alternate placement towards the basket of 12 along the top of the ridge. Then some new tee leading to 18 in the two long positions. Thus one new area to develop, others to divide up. A new practice area would allow a hole 19 with a tee along the ditch leading back to the current practice basket.  The area just in front of the cars parked in a row facing north could have a practice basket without intruding very much into the line of errant throws from 18. This would allow the long old placement of 14 to be a par 4 along with 6 long, 8 long, 11 long, and 12 on the stump.

Just some ideas that do not clash much with the current multiuse domains of the park. It isn't optimal to cross over other holes and this only circles across another walk path.

Bryce

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019, 7:43 AM Bill Gaskill <billgaskill@...> wrote:
I think we've used all the collars I had,  but I'll take a look.  

Oct. 20 works for me.  I have some ideas that I've been kicking around for years. 

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, 8:37 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have slacked on this long enough and it is now time to make it happen. We need to generate ideas for temporary holes at Adair to replace holes 14 through 17 from December through February when the County is closing down access to that West oak grove area. I have backed myself into a small corner of time and now must necessarily move fast.

Since this is temporary and we are not sure if it is a one time deal, we are not looking to pour concrete tee pads, but we will need to come up with some kind of tee surface if we do not use existing pads or gravel areas for tees.As well, multiple pin locations is not a priority.

I wanted to meet this Sunday after dubs, but there is tournament out there this weekend, so that is a no go. I guess that pushes us yet another week before we can meet up... We will meet on Sunday, October 20 at Adair at hole #1 after dubs, so it will probably be close to 2 PM.

IN THE MEANTIME, please, come up with some ideas before the meeting. Even if it isn't for all four holes, or you haven't figured out flow, let's pool some ideas and then see what we come up with. We are not going to have a lot of time for brainstorming and testing ideas, so maybe go out there and throw some discs and try out your idea before the meeting. Maybe your ideas will end up being part of the tournament on November 9th :-)

This will be a one time meeting! We do not have time to have multiple meetings and discussions before I need to put a proposal in front of the County. Then we need to put in some concrete and sleeves.

Kelly, Billy - do we even have sleeves? I cannot think of seeing any and Greg wasn't sure, either. Might need to order something sooner than later to be prepared.

Feedback is more than welcome. Feel free to send me ideas via email if you cannot make the meeting. I'm kinda slow sometimes, so you might need to send me a picture and be explicit ;-)

Regards,

Rob






Re: club holiday party

Robert Voss
 

Apologies, I forgot the RSVP request...

Please RSVP by messaging Rob, either using link to message direct or find me on Facebook.

Rob






On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:36 PM Robert Voss via Groups.Io <robertvoss.wdgc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello!

The club is having a holiday-ish party this year! The party is scheduled for November 23 at 6 PM at Calapooia Brewing.


I wanted to have a holiday party and received some strong response to polling others about their interest. We wanted to find a place where we could have a combination of things including putting, alcohol, and a pot luck. Calapooia can offer us all of those things! Mark is selling as of December, so we needed to have the party before then in order to secure this location.


After discussing the ideas with Mark, what we decided is that the club party will be in the back so we do not need to follow the regulations for the restaurant. This will allow us to have a keg tapped to ourselves, provided by the club, of course, and free for attendees of age. It also allows us to have a potluck dinner. Please plan to bring a main dish, side dish, or dessert.


As well as the dinner and beverages, we will have an indoor putting course set up in the warehouse, Dustin and Zoe style if you're familiar with their putting league. There will be lots of prizes and lots of ways to win them, as well as some awards the president wants to give out.


This is a club members only event! If not a club member, then it will cost $10 to purchase a membership that is good through 2020, which also gets you into a private tournament on private property, along with discounts on club merchandise and guaranteed spots in all the club sponsored tournaments, and other perks along the way. Think about it like this, it is only $10 - basically a teeny tiny donation to the club that goes directly back into your local disc golf experience - that you are going to get back in value over the course of the year. As an example, I got all the club member non-PDGA fees covered for the President's Cup - that alone would have paid back your $10.


As always, please remember to not reply or reply all unless you mean to, or it responds to the group. Use the links at the end of the email to message me directly :-)



Warm regards, and we hope to see a lot of people there!


Rob



P.S. if you are a business owner or would just like to contribute to the party, please contact Rob to make a cash or material donation. Thank you!





club holiday party

Robert Voss
 

Hello!

The club is having a holiday-ish party this year! The party is scheduled for November 23 at 6 PM at Calapooia Brewing.


I wanted to have a holiday party and received some strong response to polling others about their interest. We wanted to find a place where we could have a combination of things including putting, alcohol, and a pot luck. Calapooia can offer us all of those things! Mark is selling as of December, so we needed to have the party before then in order to secure this location.


After discussing the ideas with Mark, what we decided is that the club party will be in the back so we do not need to follow the regulations for the restaurant. This will allow us to have a keg tapped to ourselves, provided by the club, of course, and free for attendees of age. It also allows us to have a potluck dinner. Please plan to bring a main dish, side dish, or dessert.


As well as the dinner and beverages, we will have an indoor putting course set up in the warehouse, Dustin and Zoe style if you're familiar with their putting league. There will be lots of prizes and lots of ways to win them, as well as some awards the president wants to give out.


This is a club members only event! If not a club member, then it will cost $10 to purchase a membership that is good through 2020, which also gets you into a private tournament on private property, along with discounts on club merchandise and guaranteed spots in all the club sponsored tournaments, and other perks along the way. Think about it like this, it is only $10 - basically a teeny tiny donation to the club that goes directly back into your local disc golf experience - that you are going to get back in value over the course of the year. As an example, I got all the club member non-PDGA fees covered for the President's Cup - that alone would have paid back your $10.


As always, please remember to not reply or reply all unless you mean to, or it responds to the group. Use the links at the end of the email to message me directly :-)



Warm regards, and we hope to see a lot of people there!


Rob



P.S. if you are a business owner or would just like to contribute to the party, please contact Rob to make a cash or material donation. Thank you!





Re: Adair temporary holes

Kelly Christiansen
 

There are a bunch of collars in the shed at adair.

 

 

From: main@wdgc.groups.io <main@wdgc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Gaskill
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:43 AM
To: main@wdgc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WDGC] Adair temporary holes

 

I think we've used all the collars I had,  but I'll take a look.  

 

Oct. 20 works for me.  I have some ideas that I've been kicking around for years. 

 

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, 8:37 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

Hello,

 

I have slacked on this long enough and it is now time to make it happen. We need to generate ideas for temporary holes at Adair to replace holes 14 through 17 from December through February when the County is closing down access to that West oak grove area. I have backed myself into a small corner of time and now must necessarily move fast.

 

Since this is temporary and we are not sure if it is a one time deal, we are not looking to pour concrete tee pads, but we will need to come up with some kind of tee surface if we do not use existing pads or gravel areas for tees.As well, multiple pin locations is not a priority.

 

I wanted to meet this Sunday after dubs, but there is tournament out there this weekend, so that is a no go. I guess that pushes us yet another week before we can meet up... We will meet on Sunday, October 20 at Adair at hole #1 after dubs, so it will probably be close to 2 PM.

 

IN THE MEANTIME, please, come up with some ideas before the meeting. Even if it isn't for all four holes, or you haven't figured out flow, let's pool some ideas and then see what we come up with. We are not going to have a lot of time for brainstorming and testing ideas, so maybe go out there and throw some discs and try out your idea before the meeting. Maybe your ideas will end up being part of the tournament on November 9th :-)

 

This will be a one time meeting! We do not have time to have multiple meetings and discussions before I need to put a proposal in front of the County. Then we need to put in some concrete and sleeves.

 

Kelly, Billy - do we even have sleeves? I cannot think of seeing any and Greg wasn't sure, either. Might need to order something sooner than later to be prepared.

 

Feedback is more than welcome. Feel free to send me ideas via email if you cannot make the meeting. I'm kinda slow sometimes, so you might need to send me a picture and be explicit ;-)

 

Regards,

 

Rob

 

 

 

 

 


Re: Adair temporary holes

Bill Gaskill
 

I think we've used all the collars I had,  but I'll take a look.  

Oct. 20 works for me.  I have some ideas that I've been kicking around for years. 

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, 8:37 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have slacked on this long enough and it is now time to make it happen. We need to generate ideas for temporary holes at Adair to replace holes 14 through 17 from December through February when the County is closing down access to that West oak grove area. I have backed myself into a small corner of time and now must necessarily move fast.

Since this is temporary and we are not sure if it is a one time deal, we are not looking to pour concrete tee pads, but we will need to come up with some kind of tee surface if we do not use existing pads or gravel areas for tees.As well, multiple pin locations is not a priority.

I wanted to meet this Sunday after dubs, but there is tournament out there this weekend, so that is a no go. I guess that pushes us yet another week before we can meet up... We will meet on Sunday, October 20 at Adair at hole #1 after dubs, so it will probably be close to 2 PM.

IN THE MEANTIME, please, come up with some ideas before the meeting. Even if it isn't for all four holes, or you haven't figured out flow, let's pool some ideas and then see what we come up with. We are not going to have a lot of time for brainstorming and testing ideas, so maybe go out there and throw some discs and try out your idea before the meeting. Maybe your ideas will end up being part of the tournament on November 9th :-)

This will be a one time meeting! We do not have time to have multiple meetings and discussions before I need to put a proposal in front of the County. Then we need to put in some concrete and sleeves.

Kelly, Billy - do we even have sleeves? I cannot think of seeing any and Greg wasn't sure, either. Might need to order something sooner than later to be prepared.

Feedback is more than welcome. Feel free to send me ideas via email if you cannot make the meeting. I'm kinda slow sometimes, so you might need to send me a picture and be explicit ;-)

Regards,

Rob






Adair temporary holes

Robert Voss
 

Hello,

I have slacked on this long enough and it is now time to make it happen. We need to generate ideas for temporary holes at Adair to replace holes 14 through 17 from December through February when the County is closing down access to that West oak grove area. I have backed myself into a small corner of time and now must necessarily move fast.

Since this is temporary and we are not sure if it is a one time deal, we are not looking to pour concrete tee pads, but we will need to come up with some kind of tee surface if we do not use existing pads or gravel areas for tees.As well, multiple pin locations is not a priority.

I wanted to meet this Sunday after dubs, but there is tournament out there this weekend, so that is a no go. I guess that pushes us yet another week before we can meet up... We will meet on Sunday, October 20 at Adair at hole #1 after dubs, so it will probably be close to 2 PM.

IN THE MEANTIME, please, come up with some ideas before the meeting. Even if it isn't for all four holes, or you haven't figured out flow, let's pool some ideas and then see what we come up with. We are not going to have a lot of time for brainstorming and testing ideas, so maybe go out there and throw some discs and try out your idea before the meeting. Maybe your ideas will end up being part of the tournament on November 9th :-)

This will be a one time meeting! We do not have time to have multiple meetings and discussions before I need to put a proposal in front of the County. Then we need to put in some concrete and sleeves.

Kelly, Billy - do we even have sleeves? I cannot think of seeing any and Greg wasn't sure, either. Might need to order something sooner than later to be prepared.

Feedback is more than welcome. Feel free to send me ideas via email if you cannot make the meeting. I'm kinda slow sometimes, so you might need to send me a picture and be explicit ;-)

Regards,

Rob






Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 10/07/2019 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 7 October 2019, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

View Event

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.


Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 10/07/2019 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 7 October 2019, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

View Event

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.


Re: Club meeting Monday

Robert Voss
 

No worries. Thanks for the heads up.

Rob

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019, 11:52 AM Mark Turley <isamt@...> wrote:
Rob,

I am helping my in-laws move on Monday.  So I won't make it to this meeting.  Sorry about the short notice, just now figured out the move was on meeting night.

Mark.



---- On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 17:52:19 -0700 robertvoss.wdgc@... wrote ----

Hello folks,

Club meeting Monday night. October is when we nominate officers to be elected in November!!! Come have a say in the future of the club.

We will also discuss the loss of 4 holes in the west oak grove at Adair and temporary holes, and the club party at the end of November. Both of those are due by December priority projects.

Also, don't forget that memberships purchased now through the end of the year are good through the end of 2020! Get you some of that and be eligible to come to our club party! We'll have an indoor putting course at Calapooia Brewing with a lot of prizes, a potluck, some awards I want to give out, and a generally great time!

Best,

Rob





Re: Club meeting Monday

Mark Turley
 

Rob,

I am helping my in-laws move on Monday.  So I won't make it to this meeting.  Sorry about the short notice, just now figured out the move was on meeting night.

Mark.



---- On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 17:52:19 -0700 robertvoss.wdgc@... wrote ----

Hello folks,

Club meeting Monday night. October is when we nominate officers to be elected in November!!! Come have a say in the future of the club.

We will also discuss the loss of 4 holes in the west oak grove at Adair and temporary holes, and the club party at the end of November. Both of those are due by December priority projects.

Also, don't forget that memberships purchased now through the end of the year are good through the end of 2020! Get you some of that and be eligible to come to our club party! We'll have an indoor putting course at Calapooia Brewing with a lot of prizes, a potluck, some awards I want to give out, and a generally great time!

Best,

Rob





Club meeting Monday

Robert Voss
 

Hello folks,

Club meeting Monday night. October is when we nominate officers to be elected in November!!! Come have a say in the future of the club.

We will also discuss the loss of 4 holes in the west oak grove at Adair and temporary holes, and the club party at the end of November. Both of those are due by December priority projects.

Also, don't forget that memberships purchased now through the end of the year are good through the end of 2020! Get you some of that and be eligible to come to our club party! We'll have an indoor putting course at Calapooia Brewing with a lot of prizes, a potluck, some awards I want to give out, and a generally great time!

Best,

Rob