Date   

Re: recent events and upcoming

 

Robert wrote...
And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.
I've been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with what's going on with the
local courses. I'm not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================


Re: recent events and upcoming

TJ Sanders
 

Thanks for update. Always working late on Monday. Keep up the good work. 


On Nov 2, 2020, at 9:23 PM, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:


Hello,

FYI, we have voted in the 2021 officers,
President, Robert Voss
Vice President, Bryce Downey
Treasurer. Greg Johnson
Secretary, Mark Turley
As well, Billy will retain the Willamette green keeper responsibilities and Greg Johnson will be taking on the Adair duties.

The video of the final round lead card from President's Cup is out. If you have time, check out Scott Withers dropping an 1107 (official) rated round, a -16 at Willamette Park! We're sure it's at least a tournament record at Willy, if not a course record. Big thank you to Collin Hayden and CH Sports for getting this on tape!!!! And congrats to Scotty for putting his name on the Cup for the second year in a row, and in dramatic fashion!

If you haven't been to Willamette lately, then you may not know that the city has removed all the concrete pylons along the roadside that we used for out of bounds. Communications has stalled a bit so i am not sure what to tell you about when or what will happen in the future with the out of bounds. There is some string line for a temporary fix and we'll see where we go. Updates will come when we have them.

Adair will go to the winter layout on December 1 and until at least March 1 like this year. To be up front, the county has broached the conversation about the potential of making a permanent change and no longer using the west oak grove area, so some combination of 14 through 17 that doesn't go through the trees. This is not for sure, but it bears consideration.

Ran a pop up C-tier this last weekend. Turned into a 64 person event. No so little. Ha ha. It was smooth and we had a good time. Seems folks really enjoy a cheaper tournament and the personal selection of tee times and cards. We had no less than a dozen folks who it was their first tournament ever, and a few who had never been to the course before. It is exciting to draw another or more demographics, and growing the sport has and will always be a priority of mine. We'll have to do more of these kinds of things in the future.

We scheduled the club member only tournament tonight at the meeting for December 5. There are a couple other things going on that weekend, but there are a lot of things going on in December in general and it also has to work for multiple schedules. This is the day. The event has been created and posted on Facebook. Greg discussed setting up an online registration to help with some planning due to COVID. We'll see if he finds that necessary or not.

The bag tag finale is December 19th. We have 44 tags out, so I am looking at setting it up as 4 divisions for paying out all the money we have stocked up, about $700 at last count, ran by the tag folks come in with. Didn't quite make it to where I wanted, but COVID derailed a lot of plans this year and that's still quite a bit for a bag tag finale and only 40 people. Figure to spend $150 per division on payouts and $100 on some other CTP type prizes. This has also been created and posted on facebook. I am not going to run a pre-registration. We'll see who shows up that day.

I ran a poll on facebook and sent out an email about a glow league. I got good response on Facebook and a single response form this email list. I've decided to run a league on 4 night in November and December (12/10, 12/24, 12/8, 12/22) at Willamette at 6 PM. Willamette park doesn't close at dusk, but I do also have permission to be in the park after dark and run a glow league.

And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of feedback that you want us to continue using an email list. Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

It has been decided that the other big project for 2021 is going to be fundraising for new baskets. I felt strongly before, but only more so after the President's Cup, and the endeavor was supported at the meeting tonight. We will start with Willamette and then do Adair. This will be my primary focus, along with maintaining the high level tournaments.

I'm going to need help running leagues in 2021. Not asking anyone to take over and do it every week, but I definitely need to not be the only one. I'll still run point and then you just hook me up with a week off here and there, unless someone wants to flat take one over, which I would support.

Think that's all I have for tonight. Happy discing!

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





recent events and upcoming

Robert Voss
 

Hello,

FYI, we have voted in the 2021 officers,
President, Robert Voss
Vice President, Bryce Downey
Treasurer. Greg Johnson
Secretary, Mark Turley
As well, Billy will retain the Willamette green keeper responsibilities and Greg Johnson will be taking on the Adair duties.

The video of the final round lead card from President's Cup is out. If you have time, check out Scott Withers dropping an 1107 (official) rated round, a -16 at Willamette Park! We're sure it's at least a tournament record at Willy, if not a course record. Big thank you to Collin Hayden and CH Sports for getting this on tape!!!! And congrats to Scotty for putting his name on the Cup for the second year in a row, and in dramatic fashion!

If you haven't been to Willamette lately, then you may not know that the city has removed all the concrete pylons along the roadside that we used for out of bounds. Communications has stalled a bit so i am not sure what to tell you about when or what will happen in the future with the out of bounds. There is some string line for a temporary fix and we'll see where we go. Updates will come when we have them.

Adair will go to the winter layout on December 1 and until at least March 1 like this year. To be up front, the county has broached the conversation about the potential of making a permanent change and no longer using the west oak grove area, so some combination of 14 through 17 that doesn't go through the trees. This is not for sure, but it bears consideration.

Ran a pop up C-tier this last weekend. Turned into a 64 person event. No so little. Ha ha. It was smooth and we had a good time. Seems folks really enjoy a cheaper tournament and the personal selection of tee times and cards. We had no less than a dozen folks who it was their first tournament ever, and a few who had never been to the course before. It is exciting to draw another or more demographics, and growing the sport has and will always be a priority of mine. We'll have to do more of these kinds of things in the future.

We scheduled the club member only tournament tonight at the meeting for December 5. There are a couple other things going on that weekend, but there are a lot of things going on in December in general and it also has to work for multiple schedules. This is the day. The event has been created and posted on Facebook. Greg discussed setting up an online registration to help with some planning due to COVID. We'll see if he finds that necessary or not.

The bag tag finale is December 19th. We have 44 tags out, so I am looking at setting it up as 4 divisions for paying out all the money we have stocked up, about $700 at last count, ran by the tag folks come in with. Didn't quite make it to where I wanted, but COVID derailed a lot of plans this year and that's still quite a bit for a bag tag finale and only 40 people. Figure to spend $150 per division on payouts and $100 on some other CTP type prizes. This has also been created and posted on facebook. I am not going to run a pre-registration. We'll see who shows up that day.

I ran a poll on facebook and sent out an email about a glow league. I got good response on Facebook and a single response form this email list. I've decided to run a league on 4 night in November and December (12/10, 12/24, 12/8, 12/22) at Willamette at 6 PM. Willamette park doesn't close at dusk, but I do also have permission to be in the park after dark and run a glow league.

And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of feedback that you want us to continue using an email list. Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

It has been decided that the other big project for 2021 is going to be fundraising for new baskets. I felt strongly before, but only more so after the President's Cup, and the endeavor was supported at the meeting tonight. We will start with Willamette and then do Adair. This will be my primary focus, along with maintaining the high level tournaments.

I'm going to need help running leagues in 2021. Not asking anyone to take over and do it every week, but I definitely need to not be the only one. I'll still run point and then you just hook me up with a week off here and there, unless someone wants to flat take one over, which I would support.

Think that's all I have for tonight. Happy discing!

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/02/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 2 November 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings for now for COVID

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Zoom meeting info:
login link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
password: 202020

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/02/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 2 November 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings for now for COVID

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Zoom meeting info:
login link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
password: 202020

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


Willy glow league?

Robert Voss
 

Hey all,

I'm too lazy to recreate the poll, so here is a screenshot. Let me know if you are interested in a Willamette glow league.

Remember if you only click reply that it will reply to the group - you can use the link at the end of the message to most easily reply directly to me.


image.png





Regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 10/05/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 5 October 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meeting - info will be posted 10/5/2020 at 7 AM

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Club officer and appointee nominations this month!
Meeting link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/93820098859?pwd=K1FGVXBSYmdURXAvQ2c1TmNRR204Zz09
Password: 956402
Join from a Zoom Room: 938 2009 8859
Please use computer audio or the mobile phone app's device audio option whenever possible.

To Dial in (if required): +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
Password: 956402


Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented Zoom meetings, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 10/05/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 5 October 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meeting - info will be posted 10/5/2020 at 7 AM

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: I will post a meeting link first thing in the AM on 10/5/2020. Sorry, I don't have access to my zoom account at the moment. Club officer and appointee nominations this month!

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented Zoom meetings, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/14/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 14 September 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:TBD - and/or ZOOM meeting

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Zoom Meeting info:
Meeting link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/96084505803?pwd=M1BHWksrdUhZZHBmbTI5c3htUXZLZz09
Password: 942290
Join from a Zoom Room: 960 8450 5803
To Dial in (if required): 669 900 6833 or 646 876 9923
Password: 942290
You can either call in or sign in on a PC (you will not be on video).

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/14/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 14 September 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:TBD - and/or ZOOM meeting

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Zoom Meeting info:
Meeting link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/96084505803?pwd=M1BHWksrdUhZZHBmbTI5c3htUXZLZz09
Password: 942290
Join from a Zoom Room: 960 8450 5803
To Dial in (if required): 669 900 6833 or 646 876 9923
Password: 942290
You can either call in or sign in on a PC (you will not be on video).

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/07/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Robert Voss
 

Sorry about this notification. I thought I had changed it but it must have only been done on Facebook.

The meeting is 9/14 at 7 PM. I intend to offer a Zoom meeting or at least broadcast style option. We need to discuss officers and appointees going forward. The club could be at crossroads, of sorts, so this meeting is kind of important if you care about the future of the club. I want to offer as many folks as possible a way to get the information.

Best regards,

Rob


On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 6:00 PM main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 7 September 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/07/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 7 September 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


Re: tournament added, C-tier, Sunday 9/6/2020

Robert Voss
 

** this next weekend, labor day weekend


Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club






On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:28 PM Robert Voss via groups.io <robertvoss.wdgc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Created a single day, Sunday event for you if you're in town this weekend. Cheap, no player pack, quick and dirty C-tier at Willamette.
Use it as a President's Cup warm up or just come get in 2 rated rounds at a convenient time and your own pace using tee times through Disc Golf Scene. Last card of second round must tee off by 1:00 PM. Must be cards of 3 per PDGA rule, may sign up a group together, or sign up solo and I'll combine cards/times on Saturday. We'll use live scoring and/or paper cards.
$15 for every division, paying 90% of entries to 45% of field in all divisions, cash to pros and scrip to amateurs through
Swift Discs
online store.

Registration through Disc Golf Scene
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Willy_Pop_Up_2020
Regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





tournament added, C-tier, Sunday 9/6/2020

Robert Voss
 

Hello all,

Created a single day, Sunday event for you if you're in town this weekend. Cheap, no player pack, quick and dirty C-tier at Willamette.
Use it as a President's Cup warm up or just come get in 2 rated rounds at a convenient time and your own pace using tee times through Disc Golf Scene. Last card of second round must tee off by 1:00 PM. Must be cards of 3 per PDGA rule, may sign up a group together, or sign up solo and I'll combine cards/times on Saturday. We'll use live scoring and/or paper cards.
$15 for every division, paying 90% of entries to 45% of field in all divisions, cash to pros and scrip to amateurs through
Swift Discs
online store.

Registration through Disc Golf Scene
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Willy_Pop_Up_2020
Regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Re: WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

Bill Gaskill
 

Sure, sure Greg.

We all know how you love to shamelessly self promote

I just got in on DGS.  I didn't realize I was off that weekend.   Stoked!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020, 10:59 PM Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Stupid only intended for Robert. Can't even blame my phone. 
Go Blazers! Beat LAs!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:50:47 PM PDT, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Hmmm Mckenzy will be packing and I need to pick him up from his mom's at 9.
PDX by 11 for Noon flight.
Lunch in Portland
Disc golf somewhere up there
I will get home eventually.
I will likely donate to my division again for President's Cup.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 04:28:36 PM PDT, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:


Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.


Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Re: WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

Greg Johnson
 

Stupid only intended for Robert. Can't even blame my phone. 
Go Blazers! Beat LAs!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:50:47 PM PDT, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:


Hmmm Mckenzy will be packing and I need to pick him up from his mom's at 9.
PDX by 11 for Noon flight.
Lunch in Portland
Disc golf somewhere up there
I will get home eventually.
I will likely donate to my division again for President's Cup.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 04:28:36 PM PDT, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:


Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.


Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Re: WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

Greg Johnson
 

Hmmm Mckenzy will be packing and I need to pick him up from his mom's at 9.
PDX by 11 for Noon flight.
Lunch in Portland
Disc golf somewhere up there
I will get home eventually.
I will likely donate to my division again for President's Cup.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 04:28:36 PM PDT, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:


Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.


Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

Robert Voss
 

Hi all,

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there. 

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.


Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Cancelled Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Monday, 3 August 2020 #cal-cancelled

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Cancelled: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, 3 August 2020
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 08/03/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 3 August 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

121 - 140 of 2269