Date   

Senior Games Registration Blast

Robert Voss
 

Hello WDGC!

Some exciting news in the greater disc golf arena, Wilamette Disc Golf Club was asked and graciously accepted to host the Oregon Senior Games Disc Golf Tournament. This will be at WIllamette Park the weekend after the WIllamette Open.

A cool flyer is below, and preliminary info is linked. This is a non-payout tournament that includes a player pack consisting of a tournament stamped disc with the Oregon State Games logo. There will be medals for top 3 finishers and closest to the pin prizes in each division.
https://oregonseniorgames.com/oregon-senior-games-sports/oregon-senior-games-disc-golf/

Hope to see some of our more seasoned players out on a great summer weekend! Pass the word!

Best,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club


Oregon Senior Games
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

Registration for the 2021 Oregon Senior Games only be available ONLINE ONLY by visiting
OregonSeniorGames.com/Oregon-Senior-Games-Registration

For more information about this year's games, please visit our website and follow our Facebook page.
Sport-specific information can be found here

 
Facebook


© Oregon Senior Games
420 NW 2nd Street, Corvallis OR 97330, United States of America
If you no longer wish to receive these emails please Unsubscribe


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 05/03/2021 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 3 May 2021, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings until further notice

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 05/03/2021 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 3 May 2021, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings until further notice

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi


File /Meeting Minutes/WDGC April 5 2021 Meeting Minutes.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@wdgc.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>
 

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@wdgc.groups.io group.

By: Mark Turley <isamt@...>

Description:
WDGC Meeting Minutes April 5 2021 - 7:00 PM Zoom


Re: President's cup tee sign sales

Greg Johnson
 

it wasnt set up as an option at registration. i will sponsor a hole and I guess I can pay you via Paypal if you want.

I did about 4 hours work on hole at 4 at Adair, both left placements are playable, still more clean up before i would move to deeper left.



Greg


On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 11:26 AM, Robert Voss
<robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello all!

Tee sign sales are still going for President's Cup next month! Your $25 tee sign purchase will help us pay for the video production! Two cameras on a pro card for both rounds! Not doing it any other way! Email me: robertvoss.wdgc@...

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





President's cup tee sign sales

Robert Voss
 

Hello all!

Tee sign sales are still going for President's Cup next month! Your $25 tee sign purchase will help us pay for the video production! Two cameras on a pro card for both rounds! Not doing it any other way! Email me: robertvoss.wdgc@...

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





President's Cup B-Tier, and announcements

Robert Voss
 

Hello all,

The big announcement is the opening of registration for the President's Cup! Tee sign sponsor registration is already open, and general registration opens tomorrow morning. Some of the amateur selections are first come, first serve, such as Innova disc selection. Details on Disc Golf Scene https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/WDGC_Presidents_Cup_B_Tier_2021

In other news, Greg Johnson and company has I think 12 baskets installed and he plans to have all 18 in by tomorrow. We have the money for the Adair baskets after I finish collecting the last commitment, and then $500 is reimbursement after I complete the steps to request it. Sadly, the timing with the tournament and the struggles of compatibility to our existing in-ground equipment looks to have delayed basket installation at Adair until after the big tournament. I never planned to have baskets at either course by this time, but then there was a momentary glimmer of hope to get it done by the President's Cup, but the door closed. We almost had it! Special thanks to Greg because we would not be this far along if not for him.

Handicap league will start up again on Tuesday next week, the 13th, at 5:30 PM at Willamette. We are resuming the Saturday league and carrying over the rounds and handicaps. Same deal, takes 2 weeks to set a handicap, then it is $5 a week buy in, paying out $4 to top 45%.

We will also start a new PDGA league that night for those that want to record their raw scores. $2 per week.

Bag tag finale is still May 1. Yes, I am aware of a B-tier that was announced 2 days after I announced this. Multiple schedules coincided to make this the day that was selected, we are almost half way into the year and like 3 years past the other league. We are doing it and getting it done and moving on. We have $600 on the line. Whoever shows up is getting paid. Must have a 2017 Willamette Valley tag or a 2020 Willamette Disc Golf Club tag. your tag is your entry and how you will be seeded. No tag, no entry, no exceptions.

I said I was going to do virtual tags, but I really don't like it. I want a physical bag tag. I just do. So we'll get bag tags. I'll take feedback until May 4th on whether folks want to pay $5 to just have a numbered tag, or pay $10 and have the extra $5 go to a finale (that will happen in 2021).

Adair is back open for events with some added restrictions! Yay! The President's Cup will be our first tournament at Adair in over a year! HUGE shoutout to especially Greg Johnson and Mark Martin for all their work out there, and all the helpers along the way. That course would not be what it is without these two!

Along the same lines, Special thank you to Bryce Downey for all his efforts at Willamette, and Lonnie Drouhard, as well as Dakota Trufant, and all others. They went to great efforts spreading wood chips around Willamette for us!

I just want to say how I see and love how the disc golf community has come together over the course of 2020 and into 2021. It makes my heart happy to see more and more people getting involved and seeing all these great things being accomplished! <3

Onwards and upwards for Willamette Disc Golf Club! Get out there and go throw on those new baskets at Willamette and enjoy the improving weather! The chains sound amazing, even if my score isn't automatically improving!

Best,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Updated Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) #cal-invite

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 5 April 2021
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the first Monday

Where:
Zoom meetings until further notice

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 04/05/2021 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 5 April 2021, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings until further notice

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 04/05/2021 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 5 April 2021, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom meetings until further notice

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented ZOOM MEETINGS (see below for login info) that used to be in Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

ZOOM MEETING INFO:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://hp.zoom.com/j/9055332887?pwd=UEQ4V3d0U3VLY0cwSnpIVWJuazRzZz09
Password: 202020

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,9055332887# or +16468769923,,9055332887#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 905 533 2887
Password: 202020
International numbers available: https://hp.zoom.com/u/aGOs47uNi


Re: New Baskets

Robert Voss
 

Nate is a genius (thanks buddy!) and reminded me where my other $1000 in my head came from. The old baskets! Still need to get commitments from P&R on disposition, but I did fully intend to auction some of the baskets and figured $1k was doable!

Rob

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club






On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:27 AM Robert Voss via groups.io <robertvoss.wdgc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
What we see here is that I don't have my finger on the pulse, am still using some old numbers, and that you don't have all the info on donations.

Well, the good news is that I will have collected a little over $2000 in the last few days. I have $1370 in my paypal account and another $500 in the GoFundMe with at least another $100 coming into it from Billy on a donation match. I am also counting on $900 in commitments that I don't yet have in hand. That is $3k.

So, not counting $1400 in shipping costs that I did not calculate, I have at $3000 of the $6000 I was using for a rounded number. I still feel like there is a commitment out there that I am forgetting, because I thought I was closer even without shipping. I am at work and can't dig for it now.

I really wanted this done by May 22. That delt much more achievable before this conversation. This adds $2000 to the tally I had in my head. It looks like I am back up to $4500 that I need to collect. Slightly depressing, but, okay, back to work I go...

Best,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club






On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 9:23 AM Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:
Treasury Report:

We were in the hole on the Willy baskets with the $700 in shipping costs we tapped out all but about $200-250 of the club funds. So we spent pretty much $1500 in club working capital in addition to the $ raised for Willy baskets.  I deposited $450 yesterday which should put enough $ in but some of that $ is really for the tournament in May. The team fees from April Fools Dubs will help cover the insurance bill in May.

I figure we need to raise $7k to cover the 22 baskets for Adair including freight, so we need to raise a good deal more than you are estimating.

The baskets for Willamette shipped from CA. I have not seen a delivery update or gotten a call to arrange delivery yet, but expected this week. I will likely start assembly, and take pictures of delivery and assembly.

I will work on a repacking plan to use my cargo trailer to haul the assembled baskets to Willamette using my cargo trailer. I will save cardboard from the shipping boxes, to help with packing to avoid dinging up powder coat during transport. We will need to plan our install project and close the course for a few hours, sometime after I host April Fools Dubs in Blodgett on 4/3.

Greg
Treasurer



On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 7:25 PM, Robert Voss
Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres



Re: New Baskets

Robert Voss
 

What we see here is that I don't have my finger on the pulse, am still using some old numbers, and that you don't have all the info on donations.

Well, the good news is that I will have collected a little over $2000 in the last few days. I have $1370 in my paypal account and another $500 in the GoFundMe with at least another $100 coming into it from Billy on a donation match. I am also counting on $900 in commitments that I don't yet have in hand. That is $3k.

So, not counting $1400 in shipping costs that I did not calculate, I have at $3000 of the $6000 I was using for a rounded number. I still feel like there is a commitment out there that I am forgetting, because I thought I was closer even without shipping. I am at work and can't dig for it now.

I really wanted this done by May 22. That delt much more achievable before this conversation. This adds $2000 to the tally I had in my head. It looks like I am back up to $4500 that I need to collect. Slightly depressing, but, okay, back to work I go...

Best,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club






On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 9:23 AM Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:
Treasury Report:

We were in the hole on the Willy baskets with the $700 in shipping costs we tapped out all but about $200-250 of the club funds. So we spent pretty much $1500 in club working capital in addition to the $ raised for Willy baskets.  I deposited $450 yesterday which should put enough $ in but some of that $ is really for the tournament in May. The team fees from April Fools Dubs will help cover the insurance bill in May.

I figure we need to raise $7k to cover the 22 baskets for Adair including freight, so we need to raise a good deal more than you are estimating.

The baskets for Willamette shipped from CA. I have not seen a delivery update or gotten a call to arrange delivery yet, but expected this week. I will likely start assembly, and take pictures of delivery and assembly.

I will work on a repacking plan to use my cargo trailer to haul the assembled baskets to Willamette using my cargo trailer. I will save cardboard from the shipping boxes, to help with packing to avoid dinging up powder coat during transport. We will need to plan our install project and close the course for a few hours, sometime after I host April Fools Dubs in Blodgett on 4/3.

Greg
Treasurer



On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 7:25 PM, Robert Voss
Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres



Re: New Baskets

Greg Johnson
 

Treasury Report:

We were in the hole on the Willy baskets with the $700 in shipping costs we tapped out all but about $200-250 of the club funds. So we spent pretty much $1500 in club working capital in addition to the $ raised for Willy baskets.  I deposited $450 yesterday which should put enough $ in but some of that $ is really for the tournament in May. The team fees from April Fools Dubs will help cover the insurance bill in May.

I figure we need to raise $7k to cover the 22 baskets for Adair including freight, so we need to raise a good deal more than you are estimating.

The baskets for Willamette shipped from CA. I have not seen a delivery update or gotten a call to arrange delivery yet, but expected this week. I will likely start assembly, and take pictures of delivery and assembly.

I will work on a repacking plan to use my cargo trailer to haul the assembled baskets to Willamette using my cargo trailer. I will save cardboard from the shipping boxes, to help with packing to avoid dinging up powder coat during transport. We will need to plan our install project and close the course for a few hours, sometime after I host April Fools Dubs in Blodgett on 4/3.

Greg
Treasurer



On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 7:25 PM, Robert Voss
<robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres



Re: New Baskets

Bryce Downey
 

Excellent progress. 

Bryce 

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 7:25 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres



New Baskets

Robert Voss
 

Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres



File /Meeting Minutes/WDGC March 1 2021 Meeting Minutes.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@wdgc.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>
 

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@wdgc.groups.io group.

By: Mark Turley <isamt@...>

Description:
WDGC Meeting Minutes March 1 2021 - 6:00 PM Zoom


KC Pro Rocs for Adair baskets

Robert Voss
 

Hello,

I have a box of Rocs for sale! KC Pro Rocs, to be specific, from 161 to 177 grams, in various colors.

$15 each with $5 of each sale going to Adair baskets! Message me.

Available as of tonight:
-161 to 164 in purple or blue
-165-167g in white
-173-174 in red, white, or blue
-175 to 177 in pink or orange

FYI, to be fair with you, this is the player pack disc for March 20 tournament, so you will get one if playing then. 


Best Regards,

Rob


AFD - Fools in the Forest Saturday April 3rd

Greg Johnson
 

Hi all,

Registration will go live at 6pm tonight on Discgolfscene.



Space is limited to 36 teams.

1st round will be one-disc best shot, 2nd round will be alternate shot.

I am working on t-shirts for Ams and scrip will be run in some manner to be worked out with Play it Again Sports in Corvallis.

$5 per team will go toward the club's annual insurance costs which hit us for about $600 each May.

I have arranged for portable toilet service at my course starting next week, to support the upcoming tournaments, and expected increased course use by club members. 

We can't run tournaments my traditional way with a club hosted pot luck lunch, so everyone will need to have their own lunch plan, and you will get hungry climbing my slopes in the coast range. It is a 15 min drive back into Philomath.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson




Re: Adair Update and Bark Chip Work Parties

Greg Johnson
 

Crews keep finding more and more hazard trees to remove in the park, so their tree cutting will continue into Friday.

While this may restrict us from working bark chips to certain areas, but we will have plenty we can work on Friday afternoon while the park remains closed to the public.

Also breaking news, I initiated the order today with Innova for new baskets for Willamette, after talking with Nate Sexton.
I'm working with the same guy I  have ordered custom discs through going back 20 years.

Regards,

Greg Johnson

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 10:22:38 AM PST, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:


I received an update from Shane from county parks dept yesterday.

They expect to finish the overhead cutting of hazard trees this Thursday.

Their intent is to only keep the park closed through this week.

Therefore, I am organizing work parties for Friday afternoon and Saturday starting at 9am.

Needed - bodies, wheel barrows, yard carts etc. for moving wood chips to the woods holes 6-9. 
Pitch forks for loading & garden rakes for spreading are most useful with barkchips. 
Gloves & work boots recommended.

For Saturday, we will hopefully also get a lawn tractor and pull behind cart to expand the effort to other areas accessible with limited traction.

I will seek further clarification if we can also reopen the oak grove holes.

Thanks,
Greg Johnson


Adair Update and Bark Chip Work Parties

Greg Johnson
 

I received an update from Shane from county parks dept yesterday.

They expect to finish the overhead cutting of hazard trees this Thursday.

Their intent is to only keep the park closed through this week.

Therefore, I am organizing work parties for Friday afternoon and Saturday starting at 9am.

Needed - bodies, wheel barrows, yard carts etc. for moving wood chips to the woods holes 6-9. 
Pitch forks for loading & garden rakes for spreading are most useful with barkchips. 
Gloves & work boots recommended.

For Saturday, we will hopefully also get a lawn tractor and pull behind cart to expand the effort to other areas accessible with limited traction.

I will seek further clarification if we can also reopen the oak grove holes.

Thanks,
Greg Johnson

41 - 60 of 2265