Date   

Re: Festivus 2019

Bryce Downey
 

Hey Greg, maybe a posting on the volunteering of food selections could aid your efforts to coordinate the plan allowing you to not have to respond to each inquiry and for 'us' to be able to bring things to the party. I will plan to be there but a trip may be bumped to that weekend. I will find out soon.

Bryce

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:42 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.

If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================





Re: Festivus 2019

Greg Johnson
 

thanks Everett

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 9:42:51 PM PST, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:


Greg wrote...

> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.


If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================





Re: Festivus 2019

 

Greg wrote...
I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
present.
If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================


Festivus 2019

Greg Johnson
 

Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!
Greg


January Pizza Party Meeting Announcement

Robert Voss
 

I apologize for a second message about the pizza party - I am still learning how to use the groups.io system.

See below for January club meeting announcement. Please RSVP by reply to Robert (robertvoss.wdgc@...) or clicking "going" on Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/573689503058032/



Thanks and see you there!

Robert


2019 bag tag choice #2019bagtag #poll

Robert Voss
 
Edited

Hello club and at large members!

We are looking forward to 2019 and one of the things to decide on sooner than later is the bag tags. We will be bringing back bag tags to our leagues for those that have them. As well, the tag format will be open ended. We want folks to play for tags when and where they so choose, or not, as the occasion may call for. We will have a 2019 bag tag closer/finale as well, which may tie in with the Willamette Open or President's Cup, depending on how some things play out.

I have never used groups.io for these kinds of things, so please bear with me as I muddle my way through this first attempt.

I have 3 concepts to put out there to vote on (pictures on groups.io site if links do not work). If someone has another option that they feel really needs to be considered, please email me.

Concept 1:
Custom made engraved wood mini with club logo on front and number on back. I did ask about getting them slightly smaller than mini size, so we would likely be looking at about 2.5" rounds. They are multiple time coated so they look good and hold up very well. These would cost an extra $3 each.
https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/photo/79875/0?p=Name,,,50,1,0,0

Concept 2:
Metal tags that are rounded and smaller. We can get club logo on these and do double sided with number on back. These would cost an extra $2 each, but at least still custom with club logo.
https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/photo/79875/2?p=Name,,,50,1,0,0 

Concept 3:
Metal tags with a bottle opener at one end. These are the generic and cheap ones. We do not get to put on a logo, just the club name and choose a color. It is not a sticker put on there, and they are thick metal, so these are super sturdy (I have one from another club), but do not come with carabiner.
https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/photo/79875/1?p=Name,,,50,1,0,0

Option 4:
No bag tags. Select this option if you are not interested in bag tags.


Now let's get to voting! I am allowing for multiple selections in case someone really likes 2 of the options, but try to pick only 1 so hopefully we get a clear winner.

Please let me know if you have any questions! My email for the club is robertvoss.wdgc@...

Results

See Who Responded


Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

 

Greg wrote...
We need to have an active club member with access to this to update
the meeting place and description from month to month.
Tonight we are meeting at the Tunison Community Center tonight.
Sorry for dropping the ball and can't be an active member right now.

If you can find someone willing and able, I'll be happy to make them
moderator of the group so they can more regularly update this stuff.

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================


Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Greg Johnson
 

We need to have an active club member with access to this to update the meeting place and description from month to month.

Tonight we are meeting at the Tunison Community Center tonight.

Greg J



From: "main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar" <main@wdgc.groups.io>
To: main@wdgc.groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 2:00 PM
Subject: [WDGC] WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)
When:
Monday, 3 December 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)
Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!



WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 3 December 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event


Tonight's agenda

Richard Hervey
 

Good Morning,

Here is tonight's agenda, essentially a carbon copy of the last two month's agenda.  Also attached is a document about officers and elections in WDGC.

Richard

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken


Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Greg Johnson
 

Correction the December Club Meeting is at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

Greg J


On Sunday, December 2, 2018, 6:00:03 PM PST, main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:


Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 3 December 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event


Event: Festivus 2019 - Saturday, 2 February 2019 #cal-invite

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Festivus 2019

When:
Saturday, 2 February 2019

Where:
Adair County Park

Organizer:
discgolfgreg@... 5417602372

Description:
17th Annual Event - Adair course with a few extra holes, altered holes, mandos etc.  
2 rounds of 22 holes with a lunch break between rounds.
The WDGC club members traditionally provide hot lunches for all participants.
Calapooia Brewing sponsored Feats of Strength - Keg throwing competition.
CTP's on many holes.


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 12/03/2018 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 3 December 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event


Re: November WDGC meeting minutes

Greg Johnson
 

Hi all,

Please disregard my reference to Woodstock's for this month and the room that might not be available.
The meeting place this Monday Dec 3rd at 6pm  is at the Tunison Community Center.  
I did suggest alternating meeting places and meeting at Tunison in Dec.
Richard advised me that Sean is posting on FB plans for the meeting at Tunison.

I'll be happy to pass on pizza and beer at this weeks meeting, especially after this weekend.  
Pizza was featured with plenty leftover at Sierra's birthday party at my house tonight.

Greg J



On Saturday, December 1, 2018, 9:16:01 PM PST, Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:


Hi all,

We had another lightly attended club meeting in November.
Kelly can you try to reserve the room at Woodstocks for Monday Dec 3rd at 6pm?

Agenda items anyone?

Attached are my notes/minutes from the November meeting with a few updates included.

We need more attendance at club meetings, and more involvement from club members to continue to function as a club.

I don't have access Mckenzy's FB account currently to post something to encourage attending the Dec meeting.

Best regards,

Greg Johnson




Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1977) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [discgolfgreg@...]

_._,_._,_


Re: November WDGC meeting minutes

Greg Johnson
 

Hi all,

We had another lightly attended club meeting in November.
Kelly can you try to reserve the room at Woodstocks for Monday Dec 3rd at 6pm?

Agenda items anyone?

Attached are my notes/minutes from the November meeting with a few updates included.

We need more attendance at club meetings, and more involvement from club members to continue to function as a club.

I don't have access Mckenzy's FB account currently to post something to encourage attending the Dec meeting.

Best regards,

Greg Johnson




Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1977) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [discgolfgreg@...]

_._,_._,_


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/5/18 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 5 November 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event


Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/5/18 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Richard Hervey
 

Here are the documents for tomorrow's meetings.

Richard


On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 6:00 PM main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 5 November 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event



--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken


WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 11/5/18 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 5 November 2018
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR (NOT at 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis)

Description:
Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). Come at 5:50 and join the Putting League!

View Event


Fw: Disc golf - Thank You Notes from the kids at Ljnus Pauling

Greg Johnson
 

Hi all,

I don't have Adam Rud's e-mail.  Thank's guys for helping with this event.  The schools would love to do more of this.
It is tough for a full day commitment.  I should be able to do a 1/2 day once in a while.
The attached pictures are of the notes that the kids made thanking us all for the event at Linus Pauling.
Cathy brought these to the barely attended club meeting at Woodstocks on October 1st.
She had to cross out at least the last names.
She had videos too but those are tougher to share with certain kids having parental restrictions on their kids images being shared.

Greg J



----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Corkery, Catherine <catherine.corkery@...>
To: "discgolfgreg@..." <discgolfgreg@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 5:52:35 PM PDT
Subject: Fwd: Disc golf

Hello Greg,
  Here are the pictures from the thank you poster.  I blacked out the last names, so it should be good to share.

Thanks,
Cathy Corkery
Linus Pauling Middle School
PE/Health

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: catherine corkery <weekscatherine@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Disc golf
To: <catherine.corkery@...>




October WDGC meeting minutes

Richard Hervey
 

Good Afternoon,

Here are the minutes from the last WDGC meeting.  Please note that nominations for club officers did not happen.  And that openings for club officers are likely to occur.

Likewise, note that due to no decision being made about location, the next meeting will also take place at Woodstocks.

Thanks to Robert Voss for taking minutes by hand and converting them into a fine set of minutes.
Richard

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Willamette Disc Golf Club <willamettedgc@...>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 1:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: October WDGC meeting minutes
To: <r.e.hervey@...>
Cc: Voss, Robert (CW-Niagara) <robert.voss@...>


Hey Richard,

Here is the draft of the meeting minutes from Robert.

Sean

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 08:30
Subject: October WDGC meeting minutes
To: <willamettedgc@...>, <discgolfgreg@...>


Wasn't sure how we wanted notes. Hope a quick outline works out.

Rob


--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken

261 - 280 of 2186