Topics

Event: WDGC Invitational 2019. - Saturday, 27 April 2019 #cal-invite

Some of you may have heard me announce previously that this annual event on my property in Blodgett would be scheduled for 4/13.
Due to conflicting events, including a track meet in Elmira on 4/13, I have had to push the date out to 4/27, which is the same weekend as last year's event.

I don't know how IO groups picked up HP as an event name.  IO Groups is a bit funky and parts of the website are down for maintenance.  I tried editing it but I am not sure I was successful.

I don't have access to Facebook anymore to post or view anything there.  Attached is a PDF file of the flier for the Invitational.
I don't have Mckenzy's user ID or password for FB anymore.  He doesn't use it either.
Robert if you could set up an event for me on FB that would be great.

The mini golf has interfered with wrapping up scoring/awards from the main event.  I will have mini golf set up for fun, and I would be willing to have a mini-golf event either Friday evening along with having the main course open for practice.  We could also do a kill the keg / mini-golf competition on Sunday afternoon.

Cheers,

Greg J

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎March‎ ‎28‎, ‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎59‎:‎38‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT, main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:

WDGC Invitational 2019

When:
Saturday, 27 April 2019
8:30am to 5:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Blodgett Woods Course - 21044 Blodgett Rd. Blodgett, OR

Organizer:
discgolfgreg@... 5417602372

WDGC INVITATIONAL 2019

When:         Saturday, April 27th – Registration 8:30-9:30am

Where:        Blodgett Woods Course - 21044 Blodgett Rd. Blodgett, OR

Who:           Open to all - WDGC members (membership can be paid at the event)

Fees:            $20 Pro Divisions, $15 Am Divisions $1 Ace pot (optional)

+$10 membership if not current.

Food:           Hot lunches and cold beverages to be provided by WDGC club members & Calapooia Brewing.

Format:      2 Rounds of 18 holes with one hour lunch break between

Round 1 – One Disc, with 1 or 2 back up discs of same model which can only be used in case of a lost disc

Round 2 - no disc restrictions.

Separate Divisions for groups of 3 or more.

CTP’s or Long Putt prizes for most of the holes.

Mini:           9-hole mini golf course will be set up, but no official event will be planned.

If people are interested, I could do a mini-golf competition Friday at 5:00, with main course also open for practice on Friday the 27th.

Questions Contact TD Greg Johnson 541-760-2372. discgolfgreg@...

Please let me know if you plan on coming, you can pay the day of the event.

Please let me know if/what you can contribute to the potluck that club members bring together for this event.

Directions:  Take Hwy 20 West of Philomath toward Newport.  Blodgett is ~10 miles West of the Hwy 20/34 split.  Look for Blodgett Country Store on left, continue ½ mile and turn left (turn lane), then an immediate right onto Blodgett Road.  Stay on paved road for ¼ mile past the School.  Driveway is on left look for the Innova banner by entrance from curve.

Please use designated drivers and carpool if you can.

Wear sturdy shoes, rain gear if wet forecast, and be ready for some exercise with some uphill and downhill holes like you don’t see in the valley.

Greg wrote...
I don't have access to Facebook anymore to post or view anything
there. Attached is a PDF file of the flier for the Invitational.
I don't have Mckenzy's user ID or password for FB anymore. He
doesn't use it either. Robert if you could set up an event for
me on FB that would be great.
I edited the even message on Groups.io to change "HP Inc." to "WDGC
Invitational". I also posted your message on the Facebook page, but
I did not set up an event there. I'll let Robert take care of that.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

Facebook event created

Rob

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 9:53 AM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I don't have access to Facebook anymore to post or view anything
> there.  Attached is a PDF file of the flier for the Invitational.
> I don't have Mckenzy's user ID or password for FB anymore.  He
> doesn't use it either.  Robert if you could set up an event for
> me on FB that would be great.

I edited the even message on Groups.io to change "HP Inc." to "WDGC
Invitational". I also posted your message on the Facebook page, but
I did not set up an event there.  I'll let Robert take care of that.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers