Topics

Willamette Tee Signs Work Party

Robert Voss

Hello all,

The tee sign installation scheduled for Saturday, December 21 is cancelled due to too much rain for concrete work.

We are rescheduled to Friday, December 27.

At the work party we will be installing new posts where necessary and installing the brand new tee signs. The City will be joining us with a powered auger and all the tools.

Come help us finish this project and get to be a part of the history of Willamette Park disc golf course. The club will provide snacks and refreshments.

Richard Hervey

I'm interested in who plans on helping install the new tee signs on Friday.  Please replay all.

Richard

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:43 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello all,

The tee sign installation scheduled for Saturday, December 21 is cancelled due to too much rain for concrete work.

At the work party we will be installing new posts where necessary and installing the brand new tee signs. The City will be joining us with a powered auger and all the tools.

Come help us finish this project and get to be a part of the history of Willamette Park disc golf course. The club will provide snacks and refreshments.

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken

Greg Johnson

Hi Richard, I plan to attend and help. 
What time does this project get started?
Only need work gloves?
Greg

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 06:30:17 PM PST, Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:

I'm interested in who plans on helping install the new tee signs on Friday.  Please replay all.

Richard

Hello all,

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken

Richard Hervey

Greg,

I looked at the full string of the emails that set the time and date at 10 am Friday.  In that string it looks like the City is planning on providing the necessary tools.  So, to the best of my knowledge, yes just work gloves.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 8:22 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Only need work gloves?
Greg

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 06:30:17 PM PST, Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:

Richard

Hello all,

--

--

Robert Voss

We are meeting at 10 AM.

Rob

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 8:22 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Only need work gloves?
Greg

Richard

Hello all,

--

Mark Turley

I will see you there.  Mark

From: main@wdgc.groups.io [mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Voss
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 9:51 PM
To: main@wdgc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WDGC] Willamette Tee Signs Work Party

We are meeting at 10 AM.

Rob

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 8:22 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Only need work gloves?

Greg

Richard

Hello all,

--

Richard Hervey

Also, I see that its posted as an event on Facebook Page - Willamette Disc Golf Club Group, that it starts at 9:00 am.  So now, I'm not so sure.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 8:34 PM Richard Hervey via Groups.Io <r.e.hervey=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greg,

I looked at the full string of the emails that set the time and date at 10 am Friday.  In that string it looks like the City is planning on providing the necessary tools.  So, to the best of my knowledge, yes just work gloves.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 8:22 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Only need work gloves?
Greg

Richard

Hello all,

--

--

--

Bryce Downey

I'll be away on Friday. 

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 6:30 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:

Richard

Hello all,

--

Richard Hervey

Opps, I now see that Robert has confirmed 10 am.  Sorry for all the posts.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 10:16 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:
Also, I see that its posted as an event on Facebook Page - Willamette Disc Golf Club Group, that it starts at 9:00 am.  So now, I'm not so sure.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 8:34 PM Richard Hervey via Groups.Io <r.e.hervey=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greg,

Richard

Only need work gloves?
Greg

Richard

Hello all,

--

--

--

--

Robert Voss

Sorry about that. The time was moved back an hour when the work party was rescheduled. I forgot to change the event on Facebook.

It is 10 AM we are meeting. If people have gloves they can bring that is great, but Park Ranger Steve usually brings some, as well. He is bringing the equipment and tools, so we should not need to worry about anything in particular.

Have a great day.

Rob

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 10:17 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:
Opps, I now see that Robert has confirmed 10 am.  Sorry for all the posts.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 10:16 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:

Richard

Greg,

Richard

Only need work gloves?
Greg

Richard

Hello all,

--

--

--

--

Bill Gaskill

I'm planning on being there.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019, 12:43 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello all,