Topics

PNARB openings

Malia Mickulin

Sounds like a good idea to me to promote more through the city, i wouldn't mind helping out.

Malia Mickulin

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 5:01 PM Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

Given the club's difficulty finding officers / laborers it may be pointless, but just in case someone would like to advocate for disc golf from the inside, I see that the Mayor is looking for two people to appoint to the Parks, Natural Areas, and Recreation Advisory Board.

Richard

Richard Hervey