Topics

Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 06/01/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Robert Voss

Meeting canceled. Nothing new. We're just waiting to hear when we're going to be allowed to run a tournament and where.

Rob

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 6:00 PM main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 1 June 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.