From: City of Corvallis <pio@...>
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 8:53 AM
Subject: [Corvallis] Save the Date: Parks & Recreation Director Candidate Virtual Meet & Greet
To: <r.e.hervey@...>

Save the Date: Parks & Recreation Director Candidate Virtual Meet & Greet

Calendar Date:
Monday, July 13, 2020 - 8:00am to Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 5:00pm

The City of Corvallis is hiring a new director for the Parks & Recreation Department. The Corvallis community is invited to review and evaluate the candidates during a virtual meet & greet — similar to what we've done for past recruitments, but conducted online to maintain public health guidelines.

Beginning on July 13, we'll post brief introductory videos from each of the finalists for the community to review, as well as a short survey to gather feedback on the candidates. The materials will be available at www.corvallisoregon.gov/prdirector.

The videos and follow-up survey will be available from 8 a.m. Monday, July 13 through 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 14.

We look forward to meeting the Parks & Recreation director candidates!

Add to Outlook(ical)Add to My Calendar

Unsubscribe