Topics

The Wash!!

Eric Smith

Hello Everyone,

                The Wash is less than 2 weeks away and things are looking great! I have some fantastic raffle prizes with a full size practice basket a mini basket a ukulele a box of dog goodies and several large gift certificates. Along with those, I have the usual number of prizes for the random drawing guarantying that everyone wins something.

Again, my family is stepping up to do the cooking and we will have burgers, sun burgers, hot dogs, etc. Yes my mom’s potato salad will be there again too!

The Susy Stix competition chatter has started to heat up. Better pick a partner, the competition is going to be fierce this year.

Remember I have a Linn Benton Food Share stamped Roc or Aviar putter for the first 50 golfers to sign up in the morning.

If you are on the fence about coming to this event, ask someone who has been. This is a fun day for a great cause.

Thank you

Eric Smith

(541) 740-9535