Willamette Work Party Next two Saturdays

John Ross <rossjohn414@...>

Tomorrow I'll make up a flyer announcing work parties for the next two Saturdays at Willamette, thinking 10-2 p.m.

Mark Martin graciously kicked down some Calipooia 24 ouncers to sweeten the party aspect. I'll bring them cold for whomever shows. I'm planning script coupons in keeping with our previous approach to building participation.

I don't check this emil that often, so replies to my gmail account will get first attention.

I'll check the course tomorrow morning to make up a task list. Input on that as you wish.

The boxes in front of the tee pads are on the hit list,a s are the chip piles and blackberries and poison oak in the wrong places.

That's what I know so far.

JohnR
541.760.4444

Erik Graciosa <erikgraciosa@...>

There are numerous branches that have been cut and thrown into the bushes on hole two, they should be removed or chipped.

Erik

rossjohn414 <johnr414@...>

I'll check them tomorrow and put that on the list.

Chipping's probably not in the cards, but the work party should be able to get them and all other in-play branches to some "wildlife corridor" area. To me, that means off the course pathways so they don't either encourage litterers to conceal their dirty little secrets or encourage blackberry, poison oak or invasive English Hawthorn.

Or that discourage parks from mowing.

Thanks for the tip. Full workparty list to follow.

JohnR