Willamette WorkPartyFlyer

rossjohn414 <johnr414@...>

Hanging with this weekend and next for the workparty.

The incentives are right. The moon and stars are aligned and we got to get to it.

See you out there.

JohnR

--- In wdgc@..., "John W. Ross" <johnr414@...> wrote:

PDF's of the workparty flyer for Willamette are attached.

I'm not sure whether to go for the next two weekends or roll them forward
to the 8th and 15th. Input welcome. We'll probably only need one to get
things prepped.

Gregg and I are going to try bricks in the tee pad box ends. RSVP on that
as well.

JohnR

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>