From: Bill Gaskill
Subject: Re: [wdgc] Re: Adair & Takena Landing
To: wdgc@...
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 11:29 PM

I'm thinking we should hit the berm on 5 and put the basket up there for the tourney.  what do you all think?
On Sep 19, 2012 10:43 PM, "David" <kmc31fly@...> wrote:

Man Adair is looking great, so did Storrs get a tractor out there to mow Cambodia or what? Seriously nice job, I played a round instead as there wasn't really anything I could find to knock down.

Takena Landing will be 9 holes maybe 10 and will play from the parking lot back toward the entrance along the Willamette river and then back to the parking lot along both sides of the entrance road closer to highway 20 but not that close to highway 20. I think it has great potential and the holes will be shorter on average than those at Bryant. How much shorter remains to be seen.

David

Bill Gaskill

We were debating that position last time out there.  What do you think, Nate?  I'm cool with it in the long too.  I don't know if speed of play improves much in the short.  The berm is pretty cool when it's cleaned up though.

On Sep 19, 2012 11:49 PM, "Greg Johnson" <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I like the berm much better but Nate already has most of the baskets where he wants them.

Thanks David for the description of Takena.

Gonna be nice weather and full courses this weekend! WO XIV!  Trophies are done.- look great.

I'm thinking we should hit the berm on 5 and put the basket up there for the tourney.  what do you all think?
On Sep 19, 2012 10:43 PM, "David" <kmc31fly@...> wrote:

Man Adair is looking great, so did Storrs get a tractor out there to mow Cambodia or what? Seriously nice job, I played a round instead as there wasn't really anything I could find to knock down.

Takena Landing will be 9 holes maybe 10 and will play from the parking lot back toward the entrance along the Willamette river and then back to the parking lot along both sides of the entrance road closer to highway 20 but not that close to highway 20. I think it has great potential and the holes will be shorter on average than those at Bryant. How much shorter remains to be seen.

David

Nathan Sexton

I am not too picky about it but I just figured it would be nice to have the one roller hole in play out there. Also saves us a bit of weed whacking time. I was thinking of heading out there this afternoon to polish off the last of the chips on #11 and to move the log pile on #6 about 20 feet to the left. We also need to take down the second basket on #10 and store it in the woods somewhere or something.
  Nate

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

[...]

Nathan wrote...
I am not too picky about it but I just figured it would be nice to have the
one roller hole in play out there. Also saves us a bit of weed whacking
time. I was thinking of heading out there this afternoon to polish off the
last of the chips on #11 and to move the log pile on #6 about 20 feet to
the left. We also need to take down the second basket on #10 and store it
in the woods somewhere or something.
Which basket position are you using on #10 for the WO? I will almost
certainly be out there Friday morning, and I have a long bicycle cable
and a lock, so I could take the one you're not using and lock it to a
tree back in the woods.

Nathan Sexton

The new berm position will be used for the WO. I already put the nice basket up there so the damaged one is in the original position and needs to be hidden away. Thanks!

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 7:51 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Nathan wrote...
> I am not too picky about it but I just figured it would be nice to have the
> one roller hole in play out there. Also saves us a bit of weed whacking
> time. I was thinking of heading out there this afternoon to polish off the
> last of the chips on #11 and to move the log pile on #6 about 20 feet to
> the left. We also need to take down the second basket on #10 and store it
> in the woods somewhere or something.

Which basket position are you using on #10 for the WO?  I will almost
certainly be out there Friday morning, and I have a long bicycle cable
and a lock, so I could take the one you're not using and lock it to a
tree back in the woods.

Everett Kaser Software  Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403
Albany OR 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
USA                     http://www.kaser.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    wdgc-digest@...
    wdgc-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Nathan wrote...
The new berm position will be used for the WO. I already put the nice
basket up there so the damaged one is in the original position and needs to
be hidden away. Thanks!
Okay, I'll take care of it.