Willamette Open X discs

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

Anybody know what discs were offered for W.O. X with 'lil Sam's picture on it?

The one I'm having trouble ID'ing has one of the wide rims, but it's rather shallow in sculpting. So I think it's less stable, but not Sidewinder like.

Any and all insights welcome.

JohnR

David <kmc31fly@...>

Probably Champion SL
Now if it is a Champion Destroyer then you would have a valuable disc.
Also stamped on that run were Glow FL's.

I think I have one of each model...

David

--- In wdgc@yahoogroups.com, "John W. Ross" <johnr414@...> wrote:

Anybody know what discs were offered for W.O. X with 'lil Sam's picture on
it?

The one I'm having trouble ID'ing has one of the wide rims, but it's rather
shallow in sculpting. So I think it's less stable, but not Sidewinder like.

Any and all insights welcome.

JohnR

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

Not a Destroyer. Too shallow under the lip. I'll Go with SL.

Whatever that means.

And thanks so much.

JohnR