Meeting tonight

Nathan Sexton

Hey WDGC,
  My Dad and I are flying out this morning to the USDGC so we wont make the meeting tonight. I have not written the check yet but the WO has a payment to the WDGC for something in the neighborhood of $4300. I will pay Greg when I return or if the club needs the money sooner Brianna can also sign the checks and I will have her write it up. Thanks for all the help with the tournament to everybody who was out there!
  Nate

Greg Johnson

I was hoping to get the check tonight as the club account is at about $500 with the recent restocking of discs.  I guess I can wait another week.

Greg J
-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

NATE: Are you wanting to or planning to stay on as Adair Greenskeeper
for the coming year?

Nathan Sexton

I will see if I can get Brianna to write it tonight, could you swing by our house after the meeting perhaps? We will be landing in Charlotte about 7:30pm PST and she should be home tonight.
  Nate

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM, <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I was hoping to get the check tonight as the club account is at about $500 with the recent restocking of discs.  I guess I can wait another week.

Greg J

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

Nathan Sexton

Sure I can do that.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

NATE: Are you wanting to or planning to stay on as Adair Greenskeeper
for the coming year?

Kelly Christiansen

Can’t Brianna just sort of run it over to him? Isn’t that what she does?

I will see if I can get Brianna to write it tonight, could you swing by our house after the meeting perhaps? We will be landing in Charlotte about 7:30pm PST and she should be home tonight.

  Nate

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM, <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I was hoping to get the check tonight as the club account is at about $500 with the recent restocking of discs.  I guess I can wait another week.

Greg J

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

Nathan Sexton

She is retired, she needs to rest!!!

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Christiansen, Kelly <Kelly.Christiansen@...> wrote:

Can’t Brianna just sort of run it over to him? Isn’t that what she does?

I will see if I can get Brianna to write it tonight, could you swing by our house after the meeting perhaps? We will be landing in Charlotte about 7:30pm PST and she should be home tonight.

  Nate

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM, <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I was hoping to get the check tonight as the club account is at about $500 with the recent restocking of discs.  I guess I can wait another week.

Greg J

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

Now that was funny.

(Being the arbiter of what is.)

JohnR

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Christiansen, Kelly <Kelly.Christiansen@...> wrote:

Can’t Brianna just sort of run it over to him? Isn’t that what she does?

I will see if I can get Brianna to write it tonight, could you swing by our house after the meeting perhaps? We will be landing in Charlotte about 7:30pm PST and she should be home tonight.

  Nate

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM, <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I was hoping to get the check tonight as the club account is at about $500 with the recent restocking of discs.  I guess I can wait another week.

Greg J

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

Yes, but do you want to?

JohnR

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Nathan Sexton <sextondisc@...> wrote:

Sure I can do that.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

NATE: Are you wanting to or planning to stay on as Adair Greenskeeper
for the coming year?

I'm around and will be at the meeting.  when will brianna be at home?  I can run by any time.

billy