President's Cup help

EVERYONE: We're 2 1/2 weeks away from the President's Cup and two
people have told me they're coming (besides myself), so it should be
a runaway success again this year!

I need:
3 baskets
1 or 2 "pop-up awnings" (in case of rain, as tournament-central
will be by #1 tee parking lot)

If you can bring any of the above, please let me know!

GREG JOHNSON: Can you move the temp tee-pads out in front of your
townhouse and let me know when you do so I can come and pick them up?
Also, I'll need to get the folding scoreboard, clipboards, and
(hopefully) score cards and pencils. Maybe you could bring any of
the latter to the Dec 3 meeting?

DAVID PITTMAN: Are you going to be at the Cup? If not, I'm going to
need to get info from you on payouts and get script stuff from you.
(I'm hoping you'll be there... :-)))

Eric Smith

I'll be there :-) you know how we are. ;-)

Eric Smith Construction &
Home Inspections
(541) 740-9535
CCB#76318

On Nov 21, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

EVERYONE: We're 2 1/2 weeks away from the President's Cup and two
people have told me they're coming (besides myself), so it should be
a runaway success again this year!

I need:
3 baskets
1 or 2 "pop-up awnings" (in case of rain, as tournament-central
will be by #1 tee parking lot)

If you can bring any of the above, please let me know!

GREG JOHNSON: Can you move the temp tee-pads out in front of your
townhouse and let me know when you do so I can come and pick them up?
Also, I'll need to get the folding scoreboard, clipboards, and
(hopefully) score cards and pencils. Maybe you could bring any of
the latter to the Dec 3 meeting?

DAVID PITTMAN: Are you going to be at the Cup? If not, I'm going to
need to get info from you on payouts and get script stuff from you.
(I'm hoping you'll be there... :-)))

Nathan Sexton

I have a basket and a box of clipboards!! I will bring them wherever you command Mr. President!
  Nate

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
EVERYONE: We're 2 1/2 weeks away from the President's Cup and two
people have told me they're coming (besides myself), so it should be
a runaway success again this year!

I need:
  3 baskets
  1 or 2 "pop-up awnings" (in case of rain, as tournament-central
     will be by #1 tee parking lot)

If you can bring any of the above, please let me know!

GREG JOHNSON: Can you move the temp tee-pads out in front of your
townhouse and let me know when you do so I can come and pick them up?
Also, I'll need to get the folding scoreboard, clipboards, and
(hopefully) score cards and pencils.  Maybe you could bring any of
the latter to the Dec 3 meeting?

DAVID PITTMAN: Are you going to be at the Cup?  If not, I'm going to
need to get info from you on payouts and get script stuff from you.
(I'm hoping you'll be there... :-)))

Everett Kaser Software  Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403
Albany OR 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
USA                     http://www.kaser.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    wdgc-digest@...
    wdgc-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Jay Sexton

Everett,

We can bring a portable DGA Mach 2.5 to the event.

Jay

Nate said...
I have a basket and a box of clipboards!! I will bring them wherever you
command Mr. President!
Cool! Those are the clipboards that Greg usually has? Or are these
others? Are you playing in the President's Cup? If so, you could
just bring the basket and clipboards the morning-of. Otherwise, I'll
arrange to get them from you ahead of time.

Thanks!

Jay wrote...
We can bring a portable DGA Mach 2.5 to the event.
Thanks, Jay! That's two down, one to go...

Nathan Sexton

I will play and will bring everything in the morning.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

Nate said...
> I have a basket and a box of clipboards!! I will bring them wherever you
> command Mr. President!

Cool! Those are the clipboards that Greg usually has? Or are these
others? Are you playing in the President's Cup? If so, you could
just bring the basket and clipboards the morning-of. Otherwise, I'll
arrange to get them from you ahead of time.

Thanks!

Mike Storrs

I will be there and I can bring a pop up for shelter.

Mike Storrs

evilhatechild wrote...
I will be there and I can bring a pop up for shelter.
Thanks, Mike, MUCH appreciated!!!

If anyone else has one that they can bring, two would be nice. But
at least one will give us an area to work on the scorecards and such
without standing in the rain. (And I like to think I'm being
reasonably realistic, not perennially pessimistic... :-)

Mike Storrs

I am pretty sure I could get another one if pressed. I know Kelly has a hard-up but he would probably have to set it up the night before.

Mike.

--- In wdgc@..., Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

evilhatechild wrote...
I will be there and I can bring a pop up for shelter.
Thanks, Mike, MUCH appreciated!!!

If anyone else has one that they can bring, two would be nice. But
at least one will give us an area to work on the scorecards and such
without standing in the rain. (And I like to think I'm being
reasonably realistic, not perennially pessimistic... :-)

evilhatechild wrote...
I am pretty sure I could get another one if pressed. I know Kelly
has a hard-up...
Umm... I'm not sure I feel entirely comfortable talking about any
'hard-up' that Kelly might have...

but he would probably have to set it up the night before.
I have a cheap one with "tent poles" that you have to put together,
and it's kind of a pain-in-the-arse and would definitely have to be
put up the day before, which is why I was hoping for the "scissor"
style pop-up frame that goes together pretty quick.

On another subject: WATERPROOF PAPER for scorecards... can anyone tell
me where to acquire it for printing up some scorecards?

sno_ryder <sno_ryder@...>

I have 2 nice baskets and live in Adair Village. The hitch is that only one breaks down easily so I'd prefer someone with a truck come by and pick them up. This can be morning of if you want.

I hope to come but I'll need to find someone to watch the kids.

-Rick

[...]

sno_ryder wrote...
I have 2 nice baskets and live in Adair Village. The hitch is that
only one breaks down easily so I'd prefer someone with a truck come
by and pick them up. This can be morning of if you want.
Thanks, Rick. If I can't find a third person to volunteer to bring
their's the morning of, I'll contact you and arrange to stop by and
pick up one of yours.