From: Greg Johnson
Subject: Festivus Registrations
To: wdgc@...
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 5:03 PM

Hi all,

The tournament is Saturday January 26th.  I getting to work on trophies tonight!

Festivus Registrations will open at midnight tonight.  NWDiscgolf merged with Firefly for tournament registrations. Here is the online registrations page:

http://www.4discgolf.com/13festivus

I would attach the offline registration form but I don't have it with me and wanted to get this message out before registrations go live.

I will take Registrations from club members at the next 2 club meetings.  If you wait past early January to get me your paid registrations you might find yourself on the wail list rather than on the registration list.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson