Need to move basket back to 8

Greg Johnson

I think we still have 2 on 9. It might be good to leave 2 on 12 for those that like to avoid the long muddy trudge to 18 long

Greg J

Eric Smith

Probably should also move 4 out of the long and muddy position.

Eric Smith

On Jan 27, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I think we still have 2 on 9. It might be good to leave 2 on 12 for those that like to avoid the long muddy trudge to 18 long

Greg J

John Ross <rossjohn414@...>

Good idea on this. It became a slop fest.

Hawgs would have loved it.

Special Thanks to everybody who cleaned up.

JohnR

Probably should also move 4 out of the long and muddy position.

Eric Smith

On Jan 27, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

I think we still have 2 on 9. It might be good to leave 2 on 12 for those that like to avoid the long muddy trudge to 18 long

Greg J

Nathan Sexton

I will get them both next time I am out unless everett beats me to it.