Someone stole my bag

Mike Storrs

My van had its side window pried open and the thief found my disc golf bag and all of the discs I took to the clinic. I will be looking on craiglist for the items but I am not expecting much.

A few of the discs were special. I had a disc dyed with a VW logo on it and another with an old school Benny. I had a BSF wood chip putter that is pretty unique too. The bin contained some Festivus and Whistlers Bend Doubles tourney stamps (the only tourneys I go to anymore). My bag was an orangish/brown Revoloution Bag. On the putter pocket was a patch with my name like you would find on a mechanics uniform and another one on the rain fly. On the side is a BSF patch from years ago.

My bad for not taking the stuff out of the van. My bad.

Mike.

Jay Sexton

WAY MORE BAD TO THE SLIME THAT TOOK YOUR STUFF!!!!!!
WE WILL BE WATCHING FOR IT.
Jay

My van had its side window pried open and the thief found my disc golf bag
and all of the discs I took to the clinic. I will be looking on craiglist
for the items but I am not expecting much.

A few of the discs were special. I had a disc dyed with a VW logo on it
and another with an old school Benny. I had a BSF wood chip putter that
is pretty unique too. The bin contained some Festivus and Whistlers Bend
Doubles tourney stamps (the only tourneys I go to anymore). My bag was an
orangish/brown Revoloution Bag. On the putter pocket was a patch with my
name like you would find on a mechanics uniform and another one on the
rain fly. On the side is a BSF patch from years ago.

My bad for not taking the stuff out of the van. My bad.

Mike.

Lonnie Drouhard

I feel your pain Mike....hopefully the person will be as stupid as the one who stole my bag and tried to sell everything on Craigslist and got busted.