WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, Monday, 01 January 2018

wdgc@...

"WDGC Monthly Club Meeting" reminder
When
Monday, 01 January 2018
07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Where
Woodstock's Pizza (back room) on King's Blvd, Corvallis
Notes
Everyone welcome, club members or not. Usually meet in the "back room." Meeting time is 6pm during the winter, 7pm during the spring/summer/fall (after Daylight Savings Time change).
From
wdgc   Calendar

Greg Johnson

Hey folks, we need to update this yahoogroups message/meeting retired.
As per normal practice we move our meeting to the following Monday, January 8th.
Also we are trying new venues are not meeting at Woodstocks, at least not for the next couple of months.

Best regards,

Greg

On Monday, January 1, 2018, 6:56:52 AM PST, wrote:

"WDGC Monthly Club Meeting" reminder
When
Monday, 01 January 2018
07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US Canada)
Where
Woodstock's Pizza (back room) on King's Blvd, Corvallis
Notes
Everyone welcome, club members or not. Usually meet in the "back room." Meeting time is 6pm during the winter, 7pm during the spring/summer/fall (after Daylight Savings Time change).
From
wdgc   Calendar

Greg wrote...
Hey folks, we need to update this yahoogroups message/meeting retired.
As per normal practice we move our meeting to the following Monday,
January 8th. Also we are trying new venues are not meeting at
Woodstocks, at least not for the next couple of months.
I'm in the process of moving the old Yahoo group over to Groups.io
(a VERY similar service, but much better and constantly being
maintained and updated, unlike Yahoo). So this will be the last
time you get goofy notices from Yahoo Groups. (Yahoo stopped
supporting and updating Yahoo Groups some time in 2014.)

Once the move of the group to Groups.io happens, everyone who was
a member of the Yahoo Group (and who's email address is still valid)
will receive a 'welcome' message from the Groups.io group, telling
where and how to change your settings, send messages, and/or
unsubscribe should you want to.

I've already put most of the stuff from my WDGC web page onto the
Groups.io Wiki, and will be retiring my WDGC web page soon, too.

I'm hoping that the messages and members from the Yahoo Group will
get transfered sometime this week, but time will tell.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

 Thanks Everett