Adair Baskets

Greg Johnson

6 baskets deployed today pretty quickly on holes 1-6.

6 more ready to be loaded up for deployment tomorrow at 11:00. A little more work to get them out to 7-9. 10&11 easy.

Greg J.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:27 PM, Greg Johnson
<discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

New Baskets coming soon to Adair, unfortunately standard Yellow. Mon or Tues for 1st batch of 6. Poles to be cut on Sunday before any assembly.

I will need the most help with deploying the 2nd & 3rd batches. 2 per basket to carry the woods placements.

Regards,

Greg Johnson

Bob Burton

Beautiful!  Thanks to all of you!

. If some word seems outrageous, Siri did it.

On Jul 4, 2021, at 4:08 PM, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

Hi all ,.
Eric cut the poles this morning and I assembled the first basket.
I will be finishing collar modifications and assembling at least 5 more today.
<20210704_115255.jpg>

Yes they are standard yellow. Bummer but we got a great deal to make this happen..
I will be looking for help around 11am on Monday to deploy the first 6.

2 people should carry each basket to its location and one can carry back the old ones on shorter distances.

The anchor holes and space around the anchors needs to be cleaned up before they get dropped in. I will mostly put the new baskets in locations not currently occupied by old baskets.

I will bring tools for the cleanout/cleanup. Billy needs to try to auger out 5 long.

We will start with the 1st six holes. Likely 6 per day this week, but I will see how it goes.

Holes 6, 11 and 18 will get a 2nd par 4 basket along with the practice basket, but that will be the last batch to be deployed.

Regards,

Greg
5417602372

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:27 PM, Greg Johnson via groups.io
<discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

New Baskets coming soon to Adair, unfortunately standard Yellow. Mon or Tues for 1st batch of 6. Poles to be cut on Sunday before any assembly.

I will need the most help with deploying the 2nd & 3rd batches. 2 per basket to carry the woods placements.

Regards,

Greg Johnson

<20210702_181706.jpg>

<20210704_115255.jpg>