Benton County Parks Department Survey | Adair County Park Usage

Alex Peters

I shared this on Facebook yesterday, but I wanted to put it out here for Non-Facebook users. I'm sorry for the extra email if you're a Facebook user that has already seen this.

If you have been to Adair recently, you may have noticed the postings at the Tee of Hole 1, and at the kiosk in the parking lot. Benton County Parks is seeking feed back from park users about how often they use the space, what they use it for, and what developments they would like to see in the future. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and this is your chance to have your voice as a disc golfer represented in the future development of Adair County Park. Visit https://bit.ly/adairpark to be redirected to the SurveyMonkey

The county has been in communication with our club officers about the development plan for a while now, and they have already expressed that we will be included as the plans form.
This is where that starts.

If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to let them know how frequently you use the park, what you use it for, and what you would like to see at Adair in the future! They really do want to hear our feedback, they've actually been trying to survey us rascally disc golfers for a while now, but unfortunately our weekly events don't generally line up around County business hours.

Thank you!!