Topics

Doubles, 6/3/2012, 11:00 am

wdgc@...

Reminder from:   wdgc Yahoo! Group

Title:   Doubles

Date:   Sunday June 3, 2012
Time:   11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
Location:   Adair County Park
Notes:   $4 entry fee, $1 optional ace pot and up to two $1 optional mulligans.

Lonnie Drouhard

Is there doubles tomorrow? Mike, it sounded like you and Craig aren't going to be there, so I am curious if it is still happening.

Thanks,

L.

Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
Location:   Adair County Park
Notes:   $4 entry fee, $1 optional ace pot and up to two $1 optional mulligans.

Mike Gibson

Craig and I will not be at Doubles tomorrow. We held doubles at Greg Johnson's house today--great fun. If anyone wants to run them tomorrow, that would be fine. Total random.
Mike/Craig

Is there doubles tomorrow? Mike, it sounded like you and Craig aren't going to be there, so I am curious if it is still happening.

Thanks,

L.

Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
Location:   Adair County Park
Notes:   $4 entry fee, $1 optional ace pot and up to two $1 optional mulligans.

Lonnie Drouhard

Karl is running doubles this morning, so it looks like it is on.