Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - 10/03/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
10/03/2022
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Zoom meeting

Organizer: Alex Peters alexmpeters@... 541-760-9461

View Event

Monthly club meeting on the first Monday of the month at 7 PM, except when that collides with a major holiday, and then it will be the second Monday of the month. September meeting moved off of labor day.

Club business oriented Zoom meeting (see below for login info), where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their activities and give status updates, green keepers check-in and give course and project status reports, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

WDGC Monthly Club Meeting
Monday, October 3 · 7:00 – 8:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/org-rkiw-tvv