Topics

Festivus 2019

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!
Greg

Greg wrote...
I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
present.
If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

thanks Everett

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 9:42:51 PM PST, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

Greg wrote...

> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.

If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

Bryce Downey

Hey Greg, maybe a posting on the volunteering of food selections could aid your efforts to coordinate the plan allowing you to not have to respond to each inquiry and for 'us' to be able to bring things to the party. I will plan to be there but a trip may be bumped to that weekend. I will find out soon.

Bryce

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:42 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.

If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

are you suggesting new post series for Festivus food on FB?

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 10:19:57 PM PST, Bryce Downey <dbrycedowney@...> wrote:

Hey Greg, maybe a posting on the volunteering of food selections could aid your efforts to coordinate the plan allowing you to not have to respond to each inquiry and for 'us' to be able to bring things to the party. I will plan to be there but a trip may be bumped to that weekend. I will find out soon.

Bryce

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:42 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and
> present.

If my figuring is correct, I *believe* I will be available, so I'm
tentatively planning on bringing a pot of Cheesy Clam Chowder and
taking care of the food shack. I'll let you know for sure in 2-3
weeks.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME

Jay Sexton

Greg,
Count us in for Veg Chili

Jay & Toni

Richard Hervey

Greg,

I was remembering that you were going to offer up the Innova order form for me to send out to Old Farts, so they could work to provide disc ordering guidance on lighter weight plastic.  Did I miss an email?

Richard

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:19 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!

Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken

Robert Voss

I'll bring a pot of ham and Navy bean soup.

Woohoo!! I'm off this year!

I'm in and will commit to 2 large pans of my "famous?" mac and cheese.

Billy

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018, 9:19 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the flyer and offline registration form. I am putting 70 spots up on 4discgolf.com which should go live by Monday.
I reviewed the set up tonight.

I will get silipints and discs ordered this weekend.
due to color limitations I went back to the pints option.
orange or red with black text will be the am players pack option.
There will be Arctic Swirl (Blue/White) pints for trophies
I received very little feedback on disc models to order for custom discs.

I will be looking for hot food support from club members past and present.

Happy Festivus!

Festivus 2019 Registration goes live on 4discgolf.com at 6pm PST on Monday.

Greg J

Kimberly Halsey

Hi Greg - Steve will contribute something yummy and warm and meaty.

Kim

Kimberly Halsey
Associate Professor
Department of Microbiology
Oregon State University
541-737-1831

On Dec 16, 2018, at 10:14 PM, Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

Festivus 2019 Registration goes live on 4discgolf.com at 6pm PST on Monday.

Greg J

Bryce Downey

Hello Greg.  My registration will be mailed tomorrow. Did I already join the club? Does the registration fee include the clubs fee? I will not be able to attend the next meeting as we have out of town guests that night. Thanks again for the effort to arrange festivus and keep the WDGC alive.

Bryce