Topics

June meeting, tee signs

Robert Voss

Hello again,

Here is the standard call for agenda items for the next meeting. Let us know if there is something we need to discuss. We will be back at Tunison Community Center at 7 PM on June 3rd.

Also, a tee signs update: my apologies that I have not sent out the promised design. I have had a lot of trouble with getting artwork to the shop and getting the proof done. Thank goodness we have Kelly Christiansen, because I had to call in the big guns for help and he saved the day. Again. I was told today that all is well and we should have something to look at tomorrow or the next day.

It would be good to get an update on the mower status from Billy. It's prime time for mowing needs.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:26 PM, Robert Voss
<robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello again,

Here is the standard call for agenda items for the next meeting. Let us know if there is something we need to discuss. We will be back at Tunison Community Center at 7 PM on June 3rd.

Also, a tee signs update: my apologies that I have not sent out the promised design. I have had a lot of trouble with getting artwork to the shop and getting the proof done. Thank goodness we have Kelly Christiansen, because I had to call in the big guns for help and he saved the day. Again. I was told today that all is well and we should have something to look at tomorrow or the next day.

The mower is with Lige (bless his soul) again and may be a lost cause. He's doing compression testing on the engine.

Also, the hydraulic steering issue is getting worse.  I think it may be time to call it quits and start a club fund for a new(er) mower in truth.

On Tue, May 28, 2019, 4:35 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It would be good to get an update on the mower status from Billy. It's prime time for mowing needs.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:26 PM, Robert Voss
Hello again,

Here is the standard call for agenda items for the next meeting. Let us know if there is something we need to discuss. We will be back at Tunison Community Center at 7 PM on June 3rd.

Also, a tee signs update: my apologies that I have not sent out the promised design. I have had a lot of trouble with getting artwork to the shop and getting the proof done. Thank goodness we have Kelly Christiansen, because I had to call in the big guns for help and he saved the day. Again. I was told today that all is well and we should have something to look at tomorrow or the next day.

Rob