Membership Tournament and Bag Tag Finale at Blodgett Woods on Sat 12/18

The Blodgett Woods course has officially reopened. It is set up on Udisc and you can contact me anytime about coming out to play the course.
The extra hole that crosses the back yard to the Marksman basket between holes 8 & 9, is not mapped or included in the Udisc scorecard.

I set a portable restroom back up in advance of the upcoming WDGC Membership renewal event and Bag Tag Finale. You do not need to be in the bag tag to participate in the event. Robert will have additional prizes/payouts for those who have been participating in the clubs bag tag series.

Membership renewal is $10 for 2022, $15 for families/households. There will be an event entry fee too, of no more than $20.
There is no pre-registration just show up the morning of December 18, 2021, 8:00-8:45am registration.

The event is posted on discgolfscene.com

Also, I am planning Festivus for Saturday February 5th. Registration is set up and scheduled to open on discgolfscene.com at 5 or 6pm on Tuesday December 7th.

Some of you will get this message in duplicate. I plan to forward it in BCC mode to all e-mail addresses that I have for WDGC club members.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson
541-760-2372