Topics

Monday's WDGC Meeting

Richard Hervey

Good Morning Members,

And good luck to those playing in the Eugene Celebration this weekend.

Attached and pasted below is the draft agenda for Monday's meeting at Tunison Community Center.  There is some ambiguity about whether the City has completed repairs to the building.  So look for an update on Monday.  If the building is not available we will meet on the picnic tables in the park.  Meeting starts at 7:00 pm.  Putting contest starts at 6:00 pm.

Please note that Monday is the scheduled date for determining whether we continue to meet at Tunison.

Richard

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken