My e-mail hacked - sorry disc golf folks

Sorry for many Spam e-mails you may received from my account being hacked.
Many others in my directory received suspicious e-mails too. The message below went out to the IO Groups.
Don't pay for McAfee because is doesn't work.

I have changed my password after getting back home today and regained access to my e-mail.
The Wilder disc golf course is pretty challenging with many mandos and close to pin OB's. Spotters a good idea on about half the holes.
Good luck to those playing 2 rounds there tomorrow. Glad I opted out, as my sore knee doesn't need 2 rounds there.

Greg

WDGC Treasurer

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 10:42:36 AM PDT, Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg@...> wrote:

How are you doing? Hope everything is good with you.

I need a quick favor from you.

Ray