Topics

New! Pie Five PDGA C-Tier Pop Up!

Robert Voss

Hello all,

I have been working to get us another tournament. As discussed, Festivus cannot be held at Adair at the normal time, so it is on hold until we can have events at Adair. Not the same thing, not at all, but going to be fun anyway, a pop up C-tier with a hot lunch! The Pie Five PDGA Pop Up. Still taking COVID into account, we will be using tee times as before, and lunch will be catered with health safety in mind - simply select an option at registration and your mini pizza will be individually packaged, labeled with your name, and delivered hot towards the end of your first round. Free as player pack for amateurs, and just $5 as option for pros!

PayPal payouts to pros and scrip through Swift Discs online store for amateurs. No less than 85% payout per PDGA, but thinking it will end up 100% thanks to pie Five!

Online registration only! Register early - you know how it is - it will quickly fill once people find it. Details and registration: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Pie_Five_Pop_Up_2021
image.png

Best regards,

Robert Voss