Topics

November WDGC meeting minutes

We had another lightly attended club meeting in November.
Kelly can you try to reserve the room at Woodstocks for Monday Dec 3rd at 6pm?

Agenda items anyone?

Attached are my notes/minutes from the November meeting with a few updates included.

We need more attendance at club meetings, and more involvement from club members to continue to function as a club.

I don't have access Mckenzy's FB account currently to post something to encourage attending the Dec meeting.

Best regards,

Greg Johnson

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1977) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

Please disregard my reference to Woodstock's for this month and the room that might not be available.
The meeting place this Monday Dec 3rd at 6pm  is at the Tunison Community Center.
I did suggest alternating meeting places and meeting at Tunison in Dec.
Richard advised me that Sean is posting on FB plans for the meeting at Tunison.

I'll be happy to pass on pizza and beer at this weeks meeting, especially after this weekend.
Pizza was featured with plenty leftover at Sierra's birthday party at my house tonight.

Greg J

Hi all,