Topics

PNARB openings

Richard Hervey

Good Afternoon,

Given the club's difficulty finding officers / laborers it may be pointless, but just in case someone would like to advocate for disc golf from the inside, I see that the Mayor is looking for two people to appoint to the Parks, Natural Areas, and Recreation Advisory Board.

Richard

Malia Mickulin

Sounds like a good idea to me to promote more through the city, i wouldn't mind helping out.

Malia Mickulin