President's cup tee sign sales

Robert Voss

Hello all!

Tee sign sales are still going for President's Cup next month! Your $25 tee sign purchase will help us pay for the video production! Two cameras on a pro card for both rounds! Not doing it any other way! Email me: robertvoss.wdgc@...

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club

Greg Johnson

it wasnt set up as an option at registration. i will sponsor a hole and I guess I can pay you via Paypal if you want.

I did about 4 hours work on hole at 4 at Adair, both left placements are playable, still more clean up before i would move to deeper left.

Greg