Topics

recent events and upcoming


Robert Voss
 

Hello,

FYI, we have voted in the 2021 officers,
President, Robert Voss
Vice President, Bryce Downey
Treasurer. Greg Johnson
Secretary, Mark Turley
As well, Billy will retain the Willamette green keeper responsibilities and Greg Johnson will be taking on the Adair duties.

The video of the final round lead card from President's Cup is out. If you have time, check out Scott Withers dropping an 1107 (official) rated round, a -16 at Willamette Park! We're sure it's at least a tournament record at Willy, if not a course record. Big thank you to Collin Hayden and CH Sports for getting this on tape!!!! And congrats to Scotty for putting his name on the Cup for the second year in a row, and in dramatic fashion!

If you haven't been to Willamette lately, then you may not know that the city has removed all the concrete pylons along the roadside that we used for out of bounds. Communications has stalled a bit so i am not sure what to tell you about when or what will happen in the future with the out of bounds. There is some string line for a temporary fix and we'll see where we go. Updates will come when we have them.

Adair will go to the winter layout on December 1 and until at least March 1 like this year. To be up front, the county has broached the conversation about the potential of making a permanent change and no longer using the west oak grove area, so some combination of 14 through 17 that doesn't go through the trees. This is not for sure, but it bears consideration.

Ran a pop up C-tier this last weekend. Turned into a 64 person event. No so little. Ha ha. It was smooth and we had a good time. Seems folks really enjoy a cheaper tournament and the personal selection of tee times and cards. We had no less than a dozen folks who it was their first tournament ever, and a few who had never been to the course before. It is exciting to draw another or more demographics, and growing the sport has and will always be a priority of mine. We'll have to do more of these kinds of things in the future.

We scheduled the club member only tournament tonight at the meeting for December 5. There are a couple other things going on that weekend, but there are a lot of things going on in December in general and it also has to work for multiple schedules. This is the day. The event has been created and posted on Facebook. Greg discussed setting up an online registration to help with some planning due to COVID. We'll see if he finds that necessary or not.

The bag tag finale is December 19th. We have 44 tags out, so I am looking at setting it up as 4 divisions for paying out all the money we have stocked up, about $700 at last count, ran by the tag folks come in with. Didn't quite make it to where I wanted, but COVID derailed a lot of plans this year and that's still quite a bit for a bag tag finale and only 40 people. Figure to spend $150 per division on payouts and $100 on some other CTP type prizes. This has also been created and posted on facebook. I am not going to run a pre-registration. We'll see who shows up that day.

I ran a poll on facebook and sent out an email about a glow league. I got good response on Facebook and a single response form this email list. I've decided to run a league on 4 night in November and December (12/10, 12/24, 12/8, 12/22) at Willamette at 6 PM. Willamette park doesn't close at dusk, but I do also have permission to be in the park after dark and run a glow league.

And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of feedback that you want us to continue using an email list. Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

It has been decided that the other big project for 2021 is going to be fundraising for new baskets. I felt strongly before, but only more so after the President's Cup, and the endeavor was supported at the meeting tonight. We will start with Willamette and then do Adair. This will be my primary focus, along with maintaining the high level tournaments.

I'm going to need help running leagues in 2021. Not asking anyone to take over and do it every week, but I definitely need to not be the only one. I'll still run point and then you just hook me up with a week off here and there, unless someone wants to flat take one over, which I would support.

Think that's all I have for tonight. Happy discing!

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





TJ Sanders
 

Thanks for update. Always working late on Monday. Keep up the good work. 


On Nov 2, 2020, at 9:23 PM, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:


Hello,

FYI, we have voted in the 2021 officers,
President, Robert Voss
Vice President, Bryce Downey
Treasurer. Greg Johnson
Secretary, Mark Turley
As well, Billy will retain the Willamette green keeper responsibilities and Greg Johnson will be taking on the Adair duties.

The video of the final round lead card from President's Cup is out. If you have time, check out Scott Withers dropping an 1107 (official) rated round, a -16 at Willamette Park! We're sure it's at least a tournament record at Willy, if not a course record. Big thank you to Collin Hayden and CH Sports for getting this on tape!!!! And congrats to Scotty for putting his name on the Cup for the second year in a row, and in dramatic fashion!

If you haven't been to Willamette lately, then you may not know that the city has removed all the concrete pylons along the roadside that we used for out of bounds. Communications has stalled a bit so i am not sure what to tell you about when or what will happen in the future with the out of bounds. There is some string line for a temporary fix and we'll see where we go. Updates will come when we have them.

Adair will go to the winter layout on December 1 and until at least March 1 like this year. To be up front, the county has broached the conversation about the potential of making a permanent change and no longer using the west oak grove area, so some combination of 14 through 17 that doesn't go through the trees. This is not for sure, but it bears consideration.

Ran a pop up C-tier this last weekend. Turned into a 64 person event. No so little. Ha ha. It was smooth and we had a good time. Seems folks really enjoy a cheaper tournament and the personal selection of tee times and cards. We had no less than a dozen folks who it was their first tournament ever, and a few who had never been to the course before. It is exciting to draw another or more demographics, and growing the sport has and will always be a priority of mine. We'll have to do more of these kinds of things in the future.

We scheduled the club member only tournament tonight at the meeting for December 5. There are a couple other things going on that weekend, but there are a lot of things going on in December in general and it also has to work for multiple schedules. This is the day. The event has been created and posted on Facebook. Greg discussed setting up an online registration to help with some planning due to COVID. We'll see if he finds that necessary or not.

The bag tag finale is December 19th. We have 44 tags out, so I am looking at setting it up as 4 divisions for paying out all the money we have stocked up, about $700 at last count, ran by the tag folks come in with. Didn't quite make it to where I wanted, but COVID derailed a lot of plans this year and that's still quite a bit for a bag tag finale and only 40 people. Figure to spend $150 per division on payouts and $100 on some other CTP type prizes. This has also been created and posted on facebook. I am not going to run a pre-registration. We'll see who shows up that day.

I ran a poll on facebook and sent out an email about a glow league. I got good response on Facebook and a single response form this email list. I've decided to run a league on 4 night in November and December (12/10, 12/24, 12/8, 12/22) at Willamette at 6 PM. Willamette park doesn't close at dusk, but I do also have permission to be in the park after dark and run a glow league.

And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of feedback that you want us to continue using an email list. Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

It has been decided that the other big project for 2021 is going to be fundraising for new baskets. I felt strongly before, but only more so after the President's Cup, and the endeavor was supported at the meeting tonight. We will start with Willamette and then do Adair. This will be my primary focus, along with maintaining the high level tournaments.

I'm going to need help running leagues in 2021. Not asking anyone to take over and do it every week, but I definitely need to not be the only one. I'll still run point and then you just hook me up with a week off here and there, unless someone wants to flat take one over, which I would support.

Think that's all I have for tonight. Happy discing!

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





 

Robert wrote...
And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.
I've been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with what's going on with the
local courses. I'm not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================


Richard Hervey
 

Thanks for the update.  I seldom check Facebook.  I appreciate your posts to this list.  I'd guess that most if not all of the over 60 crowd are primarily email folks.  I do think that in the troubled transition to Facebook and Groups.io (from reliance on a web page and a Yahoo list) a number of the older members who one would think would be using Groups.io did not get themselves signed up to receive posts.

Richard


On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 9:23 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello,

FYI, we have voted in the 2021 officers,
President, Robert Voss
Vice President, Bryce Downey
Treasurer. Greg Johnson
Secretary, Mark Turley
As well, Billy will retain the Willamette green keeper responsibilities and Greg Johnson will be taking on the Adair duties.

The video of the final round lead card from President's Cup is out. If you have time, check out Scott Withers dropping an 1107 (official) rated round, a -16 at Willamette Park! We're sure it's at least a tournament record at Willy, if not a course record. Big thank you to Collin Hayden and CH Sports for getting this on tape!!!! And congrats to Scotty for putting his name on the Cup for the second year in a row, and in dramatic fashion!

If you haven't been to Willamette lately, then you may not know that the city has removed all the concrete pylons along the roadside that we used for out of bounds. Communications has stalled a bit so i am not sure what to tell you about when or what will happen in the future with the out of bounds. There is some string line for a temporary fix and we'll see where we go. Updates will come when we have them.

Adair will go to the winter layout on December 1 and until at least March 1 like this year. To be up front, the county has broached the conversation about the potential of making a permanent change and no longer using the west oak grove area, so some combination of 14 through 17 that doesn't go through the trees. This is not for sure, but it bears consideration.

Ran a pop up C-tier this last weekend. Turned into a 64 person event. No so little. Ha ha. It was smooth and we had a good time. Seems folks really enjoy a cheaper tournament and the personal selection of tee times and cards. We had no less than a dozen folks who it was their first tournament ever, and a few who had never been to the course before. It is exciting to draw another or more demographics, and growing the sport has and will always be a priority of mine. We'll have to do more of these kinds of things in the future.

We scheduled the club member only tournament tonight at the meeting for December 5. There are a couple other things going on that weekend, but there are a lot of things going on in December in general and it also has to work for multiple schedules. This is the day. The event has been created and posted on Facebook. Greg discussed setting up an online registration to help with some planning due to COVID. We'll see if he finds that necessary or not.

The bag tag finale is December 19th. We have 44 tags out, so I am looking at setting it up as 4 divisions for paying out all the money we have stocked up, about $700 at last count, ran by the tag folks come in with. Didn't quite make it to where I wanted, but COVID derailed a lot of plans this year and that's still quite a bit for a bag tag finale and only 40 people. Figure to spend $150 per division on payouts and $100 on some other CTP type prizes. This has also been created and posted on facebook. I am not going to run a pre-registration. We'll see who shows up that day.

I ran a poll on facebook and sent out an email about a glow league. I got good response on Facebook and a single response form this email list. I've decided to run a league on 4 night in November and December (12/10, 12/24, 12/8, 12/22) at Willamette at 6 PM. Willamette park doesn't close at dusk, but I do also have permission to be in the park after dark and run a glow league.

And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of feedback that you want us to continue using an email list. Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

It has been decided that the other big project for 2021 is going to be fundraising for new baskets. I felt strongly before, but only more so after the President's Cup, and the endeavor was supported at the meeting tonight. We will start with Willamette and then do Adair. This will be my primary focus, along with maintaining the high level tournaments.

I'm going to need help running leagues in 2021. Not asking anyone to take over and do it every week, but I definitely need to not be the only one. I'll still run point and then you just hook me up with a week off here and there, unless someone wants to flat take one over, which I would support.

Think that's all I have for tonight. Happy discing!

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club





Jeremy Coulter
 

Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so can't make the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 

JC

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Robert wrote...
> And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
> channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
> mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
> really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
> via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
> feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
> Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

I've been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with what's going on with the
local courses. I'm not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================







Mike Storrs
 

Robert,

I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the updates and keep up the hard work. 

Mike


On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter <foxcoulter.jc@...> wrote:
Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so can't make the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 

JC

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Robert wrote...
> And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
> channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
> mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
> really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
> via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
> feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
> Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

I've been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with what's going on with the
local courses. I'm not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
======================================================================







Jay Sexton
 

This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton


On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:27:03 -0800, Mike Storrs <storrsm@linnbenton.edu>
wrote:
Robert,
I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the
updates and keep up the hard work. 
Mike
On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter wrote:
Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so cant make
the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 

JC
On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser wrote:
Robert wrote...
> And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
> channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
> mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
> really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
> via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
> feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
> Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket
for
early 2021.

Ive been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with whats going on with the
local courses. Im not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett

======================================================================
Everett Kaser Software      Logic clear:both">

Links:
------
[1] mailto:foxcoulter.jc@gmail.com
[2] mailto:everett@kaser.com
[3] http://www.kaser.com
[4] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/message/2230
[5]
mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
[6]
mailto:storrsm@linnbenton.edu?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
[7] https://groups.io/mt/78000663/549252
[8] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/post
[9] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/editsub/549252
[10] mailto:main+owner@wdgc.groups.io
[11] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged


Robert Voss
 

I've actually received quite a number of responses to that message. A shocking number, really, after so much radio silence so many times. Ha Ha. I do sincerely appreciate it and I will gladly continue updates through this channel knowing that people value the effort.

Rob


On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 2:51 PM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton


On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:27:03 -0800, Mike Storrs <storrsm@...>
wrote:
> Robert,
> I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the
> updates and keep up the hard work. 
> Mike
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter  wrote:
> Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so cant make
> the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 
>
> JC
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser  wrote:
> Robert wrote...
>  > And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
>  > channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
>  > mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
>  > really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
>  > via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
>  > feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
>  > Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket
for
> early 2021.
>
>  Ive been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
>  but I do like to stay "up to date" with whats going on with the
>  local courses. Im not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
>  there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.
>
>  Best wishes,
>
>  Everett
>
>  ======================================================================
>  Everett Kaser Software      Logic clear:both">
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:foxcoulter.jc@...
> [2] mailto:everett@...
> [3] http://www.kaser.com
> [4] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/message/2230
> [5]
>
mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [6]
>
mailto:storrsm@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [7] https://groups.io/mt/78000663/549252
> [8] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/post
> [9] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/editsub/549252
> [10] mailto:main+owner@wdgc.groups.io
> [11] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged






Mike Storrs
 

I am a shy disc golf voter


On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:08 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
I've actually received quite a number of responses to that message. A shocking number, really, after so much radio silence so many times. Ha Ha. I do sincerely appreciate it and I will gladly continue updates through this channel knowing that people value the effort.

Rob


On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 2:51 PM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton


On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:27:03 -0800, Mike Storrs <storrsm@...>
wrote:
> Robert,
> I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the
> updates and keep up the hard work. 
> Mike
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter  wrote:
> Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so cant make
> the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 
>
> JC
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser  wrote:
> Robert wrote...
>  > And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
>  > channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
>  > mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
>  > really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
>  > via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
>  > feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
>  > Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket
for
> early 2021.
>
>  Ive been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
>  but I do like to stay "up to date" with whats going on with the
>  local courses. Im not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
>  there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.
>
>  Best wishes,
>
>  Everett
>
>  ======================================================================
>  Everett Kaser Software      Logic clear:both">
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:foxcoulter.jc@...
> [2] mailto:everett@...
> [3] http://www.kaser.com
> [4] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/message/2230
> [5]
>
mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [6]
>
mailto:storrsm@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [7] https://groups.io/mt/78000663/549252
> [8] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/post
> [9] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/editsub/549252
> [10] mailto:main+owner@wdgc.groups.io
> [11] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged






Robert Voss
 

Since we like updates, here's some excitement from Adair.  And thanks for no one calling me out on my Willamette glow dates, it should be 11/10 & 11/24 (and 12/8 & 12/22). Hopefully no one commented because it was so obvious and not because no one plans to come out!

The excitement:
Things are moving at Adair DGC! Today we finally got that nagging welding work done on pin positions at 5, 10, 16, and the practice basket. BASKET10 IS IN THE LEFT Thanks to Jones Family Metal Work for showing up and getting it done when many others haven't made it! In addition, GK Greg added some pin indicators to a handful of holes and moved baskets 8 and 12 through 17... Might wanna be on the lookout for where the basket is on your next trip out! One of those indicators he added was for the par 4 on #8. Wonder what that might mean? Enjoy our last month of Adair in the normal layout before we go to the winter layout on December 1. Happy discin' #justgothrow  



Robo-pres




On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:30 PM Mike Storrs <storrsm@...> wrote:
I am a shy disc golf voter

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:08 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
I've actually received quite a number of responses to that message. A shocking number, really, after so much radio silence so many times. Ha Ha. I do sincerely appreciate it and I will gladly continue updates through this channel knowing that people value the effort.

Rob


On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 2:51 PM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton


On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:27:03 -0800, Mike Storrs <storrsm@...>
wrote:
> Robert,
> I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the
> updates and keep up the hard work. 
> Mike
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter  wrote:
> Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so cant make
> the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward. 
>
> JC
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser  wrote:
> Robert wrote...
>  > And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
>  > channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
>  > mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
>  > really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
>  > via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
>  > feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
>  > Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket
for
> early 2021.
>
>  Ive been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
>  but I do like to stay "up to date" with whats going on with the
>  local courses. Im not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
>  there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.
>
>  Best wishes,
>
>  Everett
>
>  ======================================================================
>  Everett Kaser Software      Logic clear:both">
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:foxcoulter.jc@...
> [2] mailto:everett@...
> [3] http://www.kaser.com
> [4] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/message/2230
> [5]
>
mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [6]
>
mailto:storrsm@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming
> [7] https://groups.io/mt/78000663/549252
> [8] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/post
> [9] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/editsub/549252
> [10] mailto:main+owner@wdgc.groups.io
> [11] https://wdgc.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged