Senior Games Registration Blast

Robert Voss

Hello WDGC!

Some exciting news in the greater disc golf arena, Wilamette Disc Golf Club was asked and graciously accepted to host the Oregon Senior Games Disc Golf Tournament. This will be at WIllamette Park the weekend after the WIllamette Open.

A cool flyer is below, and preliminary info is linked. This is a non-payout tournament that includes a player pack consisting of a tournament stamped disc with the Oregon State Games logo. There will be medals for top 3 finishers and closest to the pin prizes in each division.
https://oregonseniorgames.com/oregon-senior-games-sports/oregon-senior-games-disc-golf/

Hope to see some of our more seasoned players out on a great summer weekend! Pass the word!

Best,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club

Oregon Senior Games
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

Registration for the 2021 Oregon Senior Games only be available ONLINE ONLY by visiting
OregonSeniorGames.com/Oregon-Senior-Games-Registration

For more information about this year's games, please visit our website and follow our Facebook page.
Sport-specific information can be found here

Facebook

© Oregon Senior Games
420 NW 2nd Street, Corvallis OR 97330, United States of America
If you no longer wish to receive these emails please Unsubscribe

Richard Hervey

Interesting.  At least three of your prime candidates have a conflict.
It looks like Bryce, Bear, Gene Factler (eugene) and maybe me will be playing at PDGA Amateur Worlds that weekend.

Richard

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 3:09 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
[...]

Bob Burton

Unfortunately I too will be away at that time. If it were the middle of September or later I’m in!
BobB

. If some word seems outrageous, Siri did it.