Topics

The Wash X July 14th

Eric Smith

Hello Everyone,

It’s that time again! Time to “Wash out hunger” The Wash X is less than 2 months away and will be on July 14th at Adair County Park.

The Wash is a fund raiser for the Linn Benton Food Share and the entry is a minimum $25.00 donation to the food share. It will include a round of disc golf, Susy Stix, Ring of Fire and possibly other fun events. None of the events at The Wash are required. It's all about making money for the food share and having a good time. So, if you want to show up and sit in a lawn chair all day, that’s ok.

I said last year I would try to get T-shirts this year for the 10th annual. Well, that isn’t going to happen. Instead for the 10th annual Wash we are going to have the first ever “Linn Benton Food Share, Everybody Eats” stamped discs!!!!!!

Food is provided at this event and once again will be prepared by members of my family.

This is where I ask for money. Putting on this event will take about $1000.00 for food and discs. If I can get several $100.00 food and disc sponsors then none of the money from the event will need to be used to pay for food or discs. Any left over money from food/disc sponsors will go directly to the food share. If you would like to be a food/disc sponsor, please let me know. Food sponsorship gets you paid entry to the event and it is tax deductable! Contact me directly for more details.

I'm starting the prize gathering part of the event now so, if you would like to donate some prizes or can help gather some, please let me know.

I have attached a flyer so feel free to print it up and tape it to your neighbor’s cubicle or their back, or crumple it up and throw it at their head (please don’t throw things at other people’s heads), which ever you prefer.

Hopefully you all can make it. It should be a fun day of golf at Adair.

Thank you all and I'll see you on July 14th!

If you are on this E-mail list by mistake or would like to be removed, please let me know.

Thank you!

Eric Smith

(541) 740-9535