Topics

Trilogy Challenge club fundraiser

Robert Voss

Hello!

Just a quick reminder that the Trilogy Challenge club fundraiser is coming up this next month. The flyer is attached.  Remember that this is about having a good time and raising funds for the club, although you will be playing for prizes for every division and there will also be CTP prizes. Let's get signed up by the morning of May 10. We have to order player packs two weeks ahead of time, and don't want to order many extras (it defeats the purpose when trying raising money for the club!). Contact me if you are sure you will play but can't sign up and pay by the 10th. We hope to see you there.

The weather is improving! Hope you can get out and #justgothrow

Robert

As always, remember that you can email me directly by clicking the 'reply to sender' link at the bottom of the message instead of replying to the group.

Bryce Downey

Thanks Robert. I will be unable to join in this fun time.