Topics

Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/09/2019 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 9 September 2019, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

View Event

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.

Greg Johnson

The backroom at Woodstocks was already claimed by a soccer group.
For our small group of WDGC meeting attendees we will either meet at Tunison if available or just put a couple of tables together in some corner of Woodstocks.
Robert to update on Monday after we determine Tunison availability.