Topics

Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 01/06/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 6 January 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Club business oriented meetings are at Woodstocks, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilties, we talk about what'l events are going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, etc!, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.