Topics

Upcoming Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 05/04/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 4 May 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

Robert Voss

This meeting is also canceled.

Rob

Bryce Downey

Good job Robert.  The group is managing without conflict or much debate. ('Course' that could be an artifact of this time).

Is there a way in this time of Billy being busy to have more of us (single person shifts) that are approved for the mowing?

Bryce