Topics

Updated Event: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Monday, 9 September 2019 #cal-invite

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 9 September 2019
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.

Robert Voss

Apologies for extra emails folks. Yesterday, I got a meeting reminder for today, which is a holiday, so no meeting tonight. I changed the date and it sent another eminder that confused some folks.

Due to the holiday, the meeting is next Monday, the 9th, at 7 PM at Woodstock's.

Best regards,

Rob