WDGC 2022 Bag Tag Finale Saturday Dec 17th

Greg Johnson

Hello club members,

Jeff or Alex please repost this on FB.

After talking with Jeff Roth during a glow round this week, we have decided to run season ending club event at my Blodgett Woods course, similar to what we did last year.  We are going to have it on Saturday to be similar to the recent league schedule. All 2022 club members and league participants are welcome. The event will not be limited to bag tag members, but please bring your tags if you have them

I have updated the placeholder event that has been out on discgolfscene. There will be no pre-registration, but please go to the link for more details about the event. This will be a pot luck of sorts, so please plan to bring something to share if you are so inclined.

The Blodgett Woods course is set up with accurate mapping on U-disc. The course is in great shape. I have it cleaned up from the recent storm but the giant maple leaves are still raining down. I got 16 out of 18 basket trays powder coated orange over the summer to increase visibility. Let me know if you or a group want to come out and get a round in the weeks ahead.
I will wait to set up the portable toilet again until the week before the event in Dec.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson
541-760-2372