WDGC Invitational 2022

Greg Johnson

Aloha!,

I finally got around to making the long awaited flyer for this year's Spring Invitational with the return of the one disc morning round.
This will not be a sanctioned event but let's make round 2 a bag tag event.
It is a fund raiser for the the club along with membership renewal drive for those that have not already renewed.
We will attempt to have a low key shared lunch, more of a tailgater grilling dogs.
.
Please see attached for details.

Planning to use Play it Again gift cards like Festivus for am prizes. (No plan, $ or time for trophies)

If you would like to practice the course over the next 2 weeks prior to the event please let me know.

Cheers,

Greg Johnson

P.S. Alex please repost this on FB

Alex Peters

Thanks Greg!
Getting ready to share right now. Will you be posting this on DiscGolfScene, even though it's casual registration?

--
Alex Peters
Secretary

Greg Johnson

Yeah I should put tbis up on disc golf scene too, even though no on line reg.

Greg