Topics

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/07/2020 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 7 September 2020, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Description: Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.

Robert Voss

Sorry about this notification. I thought I had changed it but it must have only been done on Facebook.

The meeting is 9/14 at 7 PM. I intend to offer a Zoom meeting or at least broadcast style option. We need to discuss officers and appointees going forward. The club could be at crossroads, of sorts, so this meeting is kind of important if you care about the future of the club. I want to offer as many folks as possible a way to get the information.

Best regards,

Rob