Topics

WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 09/14/2020 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When: Monday, 14 September 2020, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:TBD - and/or ZOOM meeting

View Event

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@...

Meeting link: https://hp.zoom.com/j/96084505803?pwd=M1BHWksrdUhZZHBmbTI5c3htUXZLZz09
Password: 942290
Join from a Zoom Room: 960 8450 5803
To Dial in (if required): 669 900 6833 or 646 876 9923
Password: 942290
You can either call in or sign in on a PC (you will not be on video).

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually). 7 PM during DST (the lots of light time of year) and 6 PM off DST (the dark time of year).

Club business oriented meetings at Woodstock's Pizza in the back room, where we get updates from club members disc golf life, club officers discuss their responsibilities and give status updates, green keepers check in, we talk about what local events are going on in disc golf including league and tournament updates, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, propose new projects and topics for the following month's business meeting, etc.